Certified appears in the following tongue twister:
- Certified certificates from certified certificate certifiers.
On this page:
- Definition of the adjective certified
- Definition of the verb certified
- Phrases with Certified
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Certified
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Certified
- Photos about Certified
- Video language resources about Certified
- Sign language
- Quotes about Certified
- Scrabble value of C3E1R1T1I1F4I1E1D2
- Anagrams of CERTIFIED
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective certified
What does certified mean as an attribute of a noun?
- endorsed authoritatively as having met certain requirements
- fit to be certified as insane (and treated accordingly)
- holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
Definition of the verb certified
What does certified mean as a doing word?
- past of certify
Certified is a musical group.
- album: "Piss in Your Face"
- "Certified" is the fourth studio album by American rapper and record producer David Banner. It was released on September 20, 2005. Most of the album's production was handled by Banner. The album features guest appearances from Jadakiss, Jazze Pha, Talib Kweli, Twista and Jagged Edge, among others. The first single was "Ain't Got Nothing". The second single was the very explicit and highly popular "Play" which reached number seven on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. In early 2006 promotional "Gangsta Walk" and "On Everything" were released.
- "Certified" is a song by American rapper Glasses Malone, released as the first single from his third studio album, Beach Cruiser. The track is produced by DJ Toomp and features Akon.
- "Certified" is a musical album of Herb Robertson.
- released in (24 years ago)
- "Certified" is a collaboration album by rappers Lil' Flip and Gudda Gudda of Young Money Entertainment.
- "Certified" is the debut album released by rap group, Unladylike. It was released on June 2, 2009 through Def Jam Recordings and peaked at 76 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. The first single off the album is Bartender.
- genre: Hip hop music
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Certified" is a composition.
- music by Calvin Harris
- "Certified" is a composition.
- "Certified" is a composition.
- music by Dale
- "Certified" is an album that won the award for Rap Recording of the Year in the 1995 Juno Awards.
- "Certified" is a 2008 mixtape album by MGK.
- released in (7 years ago)
Phrases with Certified
- certified milk
- certified check
- certified cheque
- certified public accountant
- Certified safety professional
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Certified
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Developing Talents (2008)
Careers for Individuals with Asperger Syndrome and High-functioning Autism by Temple Grandin, Kate Duffy
Being certified means you have passed several tests assessing your repair skills, which makes you more valuable to an employer. » SUCCESS ON The opportunity for promotion varies greatly in the com- THE JOB puter repair field. The size of ...
Turn the Ship Around! (2013)
A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders by L. David Marquet
Being certified means that the submarine is ready in all respects—training, manning, equipment, and weapons —to go to war.
by Judith L. Neville
To be certified means that you have passed a test. Registration, on the other hand, is not knowledge ...
How to Look and Feel Healthy, Energetic and Radiant the Organic Way by Jo Wood, Jane Graham-Maw
Being certified means that the manufacturers have had to conform to certain criteria (which have been changed and updated over the past decade). The Soil Association, for example, now requires the maximum amount of organic and the ...
by Michele Kaschub, Janice Smith
Being certified means that the teacher has met some set of statespecified requirements. Sometimes a “provisional” certificate is offered to those who do not completely meet the specifications, but are deemed qualified enough to be placed in a ...
HIMSS Dictionary of Healthcare Information Technology Terms, Acronyms and Organizations, Third Edition (2013)
Organization Credential Full Name Acronym Organization Full Name CCRN-E Adult Tele-ICU Acute/Critical Care Nursing AACN American Association of Critical-Care Nurses Certification Corporation CCS Certified Coding Specialist AHIMA ...
Certified Novell Administrator Abbr. CNA. A Novell certification for program network administrators responsible for the day-to-day operation of a network. Within the CNA program, a candidate can specialize in one or more Novell products ...
Auditor's Dictionary (2004)
Terms, Concepts, Processes, and Regulations by David O'Regan
Certified Public Accountant 0 61 Certified Information Systems AuditorTM (CISA® ) The certification program of the *Information Systems Audit and Control Association. Founded in 1978, the CISA certification covers the auditing of the control ...
The Encyclopedia of Seeds (2006)
Science, Technology and Uses by J. Derek Bewley, Michael Black, Peter Halmer
1st Year Application from Breeder Accepted Sample from Pre-Basic Seed Sample from processed seed Laboratory Tests Pass Fail Lot certified as 1st Generation Seed Rejected Application from Multiplier 2nd Year Accepted Rejected Crop ...
by John V. Terry
Abbreviations CLU Certified Life Underwriter; Chartered Life Underwriter CMB Certified Mortgage Banker CME Chicago Mercantile Exchange CMV current market value C/O certificate of origin Co. company COB close of business COBOL ...
CIS: Computer Information System CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor CISC: Complex Instruction Set Computer CISM®: Certified Information Security Manager® CISN: Community Integrated Service Network CISO: Chief Information ...
by Jagdish Prasad (ed. By)
CERTIFIED. SEEDS. IN. PUNJAB. M.S. SlDHU Little is known about the prices at which seeds change hands in normal farmer to farmer transactions except for rare and scarce varieties whose prices may be a several multiple of the grain price.
CFC chartered financial consultant CFE Certified Fraud Examiner CFO chief financial officer CFP certified financial planner CFTC Commodities Futures Trading Commission CGL comprehensive general liability (insurance) ChFC Chartered ...
by Robert S. Igoe, Yiu H. Hui
Synthetic color additives "certified" by the Food and Drug Administration are ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Certified
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Certified
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: Iain Farrell
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Certified
Click on an item to play that video:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast) - 2011 Update
- Recap: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) (Glossary Definition) (Summary Highlights)
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast) - Revised
- Recap: Certified Authorization Professional (CAP) (Glossary Definition) (Summary Highlights)
- Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- VMware Certified Professional -- Datacenter Virtualization (VCP5-DV) (Glossary Definition)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Apple Certified Associate (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- VMware Certified Professional -- Cloud (VCP-Cloud) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- VMware Certified Professional -- Desktop (VCP5-Desktop) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Recap: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) (Glossary Definition) (Summary Highlights)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast)
- Recap: Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) (Glossary Definition) (Summary Highlights)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC) (Glossary Definition) (Screencast) - Updated
- Certified Winter Freestyle on 1st Fam Radio (Slang,Nyce,Big Walt,Don Priest,and Alert)
- Wilkinson and Wilkinson - Meaning of Certified Specialist in Probate, Trusts and Estates
The Claremont Law Firm of Wilkinson & Wilkinson is a full service Estate Planning & Probate law office. California State Certified Estate Planning & Probate ...
- Certified Language Techs
Certified Language Techs.
- Introduction to Certified Data Scientist - R Language, SAS and Excel Training
Learn more on this training here: ...
- Christina Singer, TEFL Certified EFL Teacher
- Body Language Training by the Center for Body Language and Certified Trainers
Free Body Language Training course on...
- Leading Certified language translation Agency in Delhi, India
Tridindia is one of the most leading International translation agency in India, Providing reliable, trustworthy and certified translation services across the globe into ...
- Certified Nurse Educator | Salary and Job Description of Certified Nurse Educator
Certified Nurse Educators earn competitive salaries and work in educational settings, as well as regular nurse settings. Learn more here: ...
- Certified Language Translation at Language Oasis
At Language Oasis, people can easily request to translate different documents such as birth certificates, divorce certificates, diplomas, medical records, marriage ...
- Certified Nursing Assistant Jobs | CNA Health Career Description
- Certified Nursing Assistant Job Description
- All Language Alliance offers Certified Legal Translations for Multilingual eDiscovery
For Official Blog...
View more videos about Certified safety professional.
See also the pronunciation examples of Certified!
Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters: How To Find A Qualified, Certified Interpreter
Quotes about Certified
Knee-jerk liberals and all the certified saints of sanctified humanism are quick to condemn this great and much-maligned Transylvanian statesman. (William F. Buckley, Jr.)
more quotes about certified...
Scrabble value of C3E1R1T1I1F4I1E1D2
The value of this 9-letter word is 15 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CERTIFIED
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Certified!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Certified to see it in context!