On this page:
- Ces a.k.a. Cecelia Ahern is an Irish novelist since 2004. She has published several novels and contributed a number of short stories to various anthologies.
- read more about Cecelia Ahern (novelist)
- Ces a.k.a. Cesar Evangelista Buendia is a screenwriter, film director and producer.
- read more about Cesar Evangelista Buendia (film director)
Ces is a fictional character from the 2010 film Shake, Rattle & Roll 12.
Ces a.k.a. Cessnock Airport is a civil airport located 6 km north of Cessnock, New South Wales, Australia.
- part of New South Wales
- Ces a.k.a. Czech Language: Czech is a West Slavic language spoken by over 10 million people. It is an official language in the Czech Republic, and has minority language status in Slovakia. Czech's closest relative is Slovak, with which it is mutually intelligible. It is closely related to other West Slavic languages, and more distantly to Slavic languages such as Russian. Although most Czech vocabulary is based on shared roots with Slavic and other Indo-European languages, many loanwords have been adopted in recent years.
- also known as Bohemian, Cestina, Czech
- CES a.k.a. Consumer Electronics Show: International CES, more commonly known as the Consumer Electronics Show, is an internationally renowned electronics and technology trade show, attracting major companies and industry professionals worldwide. The annual show is held each January at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States. Not open to the public, the Consumer Electronics Association-sponsored show typically hosts previews of products and new product announcements. CES rose to prominence after a rival show, COMDEX, was canceled.
- read more about Consumer Electronics Show
- CES a.k.a. Cauda equina syndrome is a serious neurologic condition in which damage to the cauda equina causes acute loss of function of the lumbar plexus, of the spinal canal below the termination of the spinal cord. CES is a lower motor neuron lesion.
- read more about Cauda equina syndrome
- CES a.k.a. Cat eye syndrome, or Schmid–Fraccaro syndrome, is a rare condition caused by the short arm and a small section of the long arm of human Chromosome 22 being present three or four times instead of the usual two times. The term "Cat Eye" syndrome was coined because of the particular appearance of the vertical colobomas in the eyes of some patients. However, over half of the CES patients in the literature do not present with this trait. There is no significant reduction in life expectancy in patients who are not afflicted with one of CES' life-threatening abnormalities.
- read more about Cat eye syndrome
- Ces a.k.a. cat eye syndrome chromosome region is a gene.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Ces
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
“Cauda equina syndrome (CES) is a neurological syndrome presenting with non- specific symptoms and signs that often leads to diagnostic confusion and delay. Acute onset CES is a surgical emergency,” investigators in the United Kingdom ...
Solar Energy Storage (2015)
by Bent Sørensen
CES is a newly developed electrical energy storage technology that uses cryogen (e.g., liquid air/nitrogen) as the storage medium (Li, 2011; Li et al., 2011). The charging process is through air liquefaction, which consumes excessive electricity ...
by Thomas A. Cook
A CES is a privately operated facility where merchandise is made available to CBP officers for physical examination. The CES facility will unload (devan) your shipment from its shipping container and will reload it after the exam. The CES will ...
by Gordon G. Liu, Shufang Zhang, Zongyi Zhang
CES is a US-based academic organization of China scholars from around the world (www.china- ces.org). The CES 2005 conference was well attended by several hundred scholars, policy makers, and business leaders from Canada, Greater ...
by Joseph Murphy, Amanda Datnow
CES has been difficult to define as a reform “model” or “program” (McDonald et al., 1999). CES is a national network of 209.
by Thomas C. Hunt
Current Organizational Direction CES aims to accomplish its mission of transforming public education by facilitating the dissemination and exchange of knowledge and practices that enhance schools' capacity to become more intellectually ...
With 213 Tables by Florian Lang
Catatonia 291 Definition and Characteristics CES is a chromosomal disorder associated with multiple organ defects. CES is named for the eye abnormality coloboma, which is present in about half the cases. A supernumerary bisatellited ...
Papers in honour of Maurice Gross by Christian Leclère, Éric Laporte, Mireille Piot, Max Silberztein
A côté de ces tables, le vocabulaire et la morphologie sont pris en compte dans les dictionnaires DELAS, contenant les mots simples, et DELAC, contenant les mots composés. A partir de ces deux ensembles, les formes fléchies sont ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ces
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ces
Work, work, work...
Photo credit: ristok
Videos about Ces
Click on an item to play that video:
- Dolby Definition Lounge Tour - CES 2011
Dolby's Jamie Goodyear shows a crew from Soundworks Collection around the press-only VIP Dolby Definition Lounge, inside the Rain Man Suite at Caesar's ...
- Definition 6 Video Blog: CES 2012
- Jamie Goodyear takes you through the Dolby Definition Lounge at CES 2010
Dolby's Jamie Goodyear takes you through the Dolby Definition Lounge at the Wynn Hotel during CES 2010 in Las Vegas. The Dolby Definition Lounge ...
- CES 2013 - An explanation and demo of the FinderCodes process of recovering your gear
- MvC3 at CES 2011 - Tournament Prize Explanation by Snow
Capcom's Snow explains the CES 2011 tournament and its prizes!
- Definition 6 and Mitsubishi at CES 2013
- CES Critical Vocabulary - Demonstrate
- Sony Google TV Demo Explanation - CES 2011
- CES Critical Vocabulary - Locate
- CES 2014: Samsung 110" UHD TV. 4K definition.
- CES 2012 NVIDIA Tegra 3 use in cars explanation
- CES 2008 SpeechGear Language Translation Software
SpeechGear is a company that is very innovative for their language translation software. They are the experts in translating nearly anything and use military ...
- CES Dublin Language School - Full Programme 1 2
CES Dublin Language School When People think of English language schools they think Centre of English studies.. Find out why so many people choose CES, ...
- CES Dublin Language School - Courses Services
- Blackberry FlyCast description at CES 2009 blackberty booth
- CES Dublin Language School - Full Programme 2 2
CES Dublin Language School CES Dublin Language School When People think of English language schools they think Centre of English studies.. Find out why ...
- CES Product description
- Boston language couse, Embassy CES
- Carman Collegiate Theatre Project Description, June 14, 2012 CES Concert.MTS
Find out details about the Carman Collegiate Theatre Restoration project, and how you can become involved.
- CES 2015 : OZOBOT, to learn a free-form language
- Xihalife the Auto Language Translation Chat Community CES 20
- BONNE ANNEE 2015 +lire la description ces importen
See also the pronunciation examples of Ces!
CES 2009: Krown's Pocket Sign Language Translator
Hands on with Krown's Pocket Sign Language Translator.
Quotes about Ces
Dans une antichambre
Entrez avec les penses
Les mots_ces sont
Ces sont été
Comme une rêve de la langue
Dans une antichambre
Je n'ai qu'un mot a vous dire
© Miroslava Odalovic (Miroslava Odalovic)
more quotes about ces...
Scrabble value of C3E1S1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CES
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Ces!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Ces to see it in context!