On this page:
Chan is sometimes a misspelling of chain.
- Chan a.k.a. Jackie Chan, SBS, MBE is a Hong Kong actor, action choreographer, comedian, director, producer, martial artist, screenwriter, entrepreneur, singer, and stunt performer. In his movies, he is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts. Chan has been acting since the 1960s and has appeared in over 150 films.
- read more about Jackie Chan (martial artist)
- Chan a.k.a. Channing Tatum: Channing Matthew Tatum is an American actor, film producer, dancer, and model.
- read more about Channing Tatum (actor)
- Chan a.k.a. Chandler Canterbury is an American actor and producer.
- read more about Chandler Canterbury (actor)
- Chan a.k.a. Chandler Massey is an actor, best known for his portrayal of Will Horton on the daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives.
- read more about Chandler Massey (actor)
- Chan a.k.a. Chanel Cresswell is an English actress, best known for playing Kelly in the film This is England and the two subsequent series This is England '86 and This is England '88. She has also appeared as Katie in the Sky1 sitcom Trollied.
- read more about Chanel Cresswell (actress)
- Chan is the mother of Luang Pu Thuat.
- Chan a.k.a. Chip Tom is a camera operator.
- read more about Chip Tom
- Chan is the husband of Ruth Thomas-suh.
- Marriage with Ruth Thomas-suh
- Chan a.k.a. Lee Chan is a pre-member of Korean idol group Seventeen.
- read more about Lee Chan
- Chan a.k.a. Chang is a fictional character from 2004 anime TV series Daphne in the Brilliant Blue.
- read more about Chang
- Chan is a fictional character from the manga series Deadman Wonderland.
- Chan a.k.a. Chandler Flowers is a fictional character from the book Telegraph Avenue.
- read more about Chandler Flowers
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2005 film On a Clear Day.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2003 film February.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2011 film Sacrifice.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2006 Thai superhero martial arts action film Mercury Man.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2012 film From Sydney with Love.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2005 Thai television proram Mer Wan Fah Plean See.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Fighter.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Snake King's Grandchild.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 1988 action film Walk on Fire.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 1986 film The Whoopee Boys.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Man with the Iron Fists.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 1997 romantic comedy film Booty Call.
- Chan is a fictional character from the 1993 film Singapore Sling.
There are other characters with in their name, like M-chan, Chan Ho, Chan Man, Ken Chan, Lau Chan, Lee Chan, Puu-chan, Tom Chan, Alan Chan, Gome-chan, Kana-chan, Nick Chan, Rose Chan, Ryan Chan, Shin Chan, Yuka-chan, Akumu-chan, Azuki-chan, Chris Chan and Eason Chan.
"Chan" a.k.a. "The Best" is a 1998 Comedy/ Drama film written by Gye-ok Park and directed by Yun-ho Yang.
- read more about The Best
Chan is a commune in Ou Chum District in northeast Cambodia. It contains Chan, Kan Saeung, Kreh, Ta Ngach, Svay, Khmaeng, Krala, Kang Kuy villages and has a population of 1,696. In the 2007 commune council elections, all five seats went to members of the Cambodian People's Party. The land alienation rate in Chan was low as of January 2006.
- Chan a.k.a. Zen is a school of Mahayana Buddhism that developed in China during the 6th century as Chán. From China, Zen spread south to Vietnam, northeast to Korea and east to Japan.
- read more about Zen
- Chan a.k.a. The Laz language is a Kartvelian language spoken by the Laz people on the Southeast shore of the Black Sea. It is estimated that there are around 20,000 native speakers of Laz in Turkey, in a strip of land extending from Melyat to the Georgian border, and about 2,000 in Georgia.
- read more about Laz Language
- Chan is an archomental in the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game.
- Chan is a website.
- official website: stateofillinois.us/people/Chan
Phrases with Chan
- Chan-Ard's Rock Gecko
- Apate Chan
- Satanas Chan
- Phonapate chan
- Eremomidas Chan
- Eremoxenus chan
- Exoprosopa Chan
- Plagiogonus Chan
- Species Apate Chan
- Species Satanas Chan
- species Phonapate chan
- Species Eremomidas Chan
- Species Eremoxenus Chan
- Species Exoprosopa Chan
- Species Plagiogonus Chan
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Contributor (1895)
Representing the Young Men's and Young Ladies' Mutual Improvement Associations of the Latter-day Saints
To the infidel, the materialist, the matter-sodden agnostic — to the being that believes this life to'be the all in all, that death snuffs out the candle forever — deva- chan is a total blank, a dreamless sleep, but a fifteen century rest nevertheless.
An Encyclopedia of Modern Money Management by Barbara Friedberg
Chan is an associate professor of ...
Singapore's Approach to Economic Resilience by Hui Ying Sng, Wai Mun Chia, Chia Wai Mun
Economic Growth Centre Editor, Singapore Economic Review Acting Chair, School of Humanities and Social Sciences Nanyang Technological University Singapore CONTRIBUTORS Sarah CHAN Sarah Chan is a senior economist at.
For Composers, Musicians, Sound Designers, Game Developers by Aaron Marks
David Chan is a sound designer,audio producer,and owner of Giant Sandbox Productions.
by Sin-Wai Chan
Chan. Sin-wai. Introduction In recent decades, as a result of the rapid advances in computer science and other related disciplines, such as computational linguistics and terminology studies, translation technology has become a norm in ...
Tardy's Explanatory Pronuncing Dictionary ... A new edition corrected and much enlarged, by J. C. Tarver (1847)
by TARDY (Lexicographer.)
chan -bè lan, chamáerlain [jam/1s Chambranle, т. chan -brä-lë, Chambre, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Chan
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Chan
Click on an item to play that video:
- Chan meaning and pronunciation
a japanese honorific, or suffix added to the end of one's name. chan is usually used when: 1. the person is a small child, ie, younger sibling or friends sibling 2.
- Chan Meaning
Video shows what chan means. An IRC channel.. chan pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition by Wiktionary dictionary. chan meaning. Powered by ...
- Chan Meaning
Video shows what Chan means. of Chinese origin.. Chan Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say Chan. Powered by MaryTTS ...
- Chan Meditation Retreat 28: the Meaning of Bikkhu - 1/16/15
- PLL Execution Time Attack exPLL in slow, explanation by Harris Chan
- Miss Chan Teach You Language
Chun Tin Fa Fa KinderGarden.
- Chan Feng Men-ling Chan Shuk-lin English Language Centre Naming Ceremony
10 October 2013 City University of Hong Kong.
- Audience Member Asks Speaker Raz Chan About Favorite Body Language Experience
- New chan *description*
- Usman ubaid qadri new album 2014 chan arbi noun seenay naal lai jani aein
- Kun Khmer 2013 Noun Likho vs Chan Rotanak
See also the pronunciation examples of Chan!
Quotes about Chan
Well, that's the old story I heard about the Jackie Chan films. That, like, Jackie Chan will just keep going and when crew members drop he just replaces them. I don't know if that's true but after having worked in Japan I believe it might be true. (Sarah Michelle Gellar)
more quotes about chan...
Scrabble value of C3H4A1N1
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Chan!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chan to see it in context!