On this page:
Chea is a fictional character from the 1972 film An Euil Srey An.
- cheA is a gene.
- cheA is a genomic locus.
Phrases with Chea
- Ceryx Chea
- Acontia Chea
- Anatole Chea
- Actinote Chea
- Synanthedon Chea
- Species Ceryx Chea
- Actinote Naura Chea
- Species Acontia Chea
- Species Anatole Chea
- Species Actinote Chea
- Species Synanthedon Chea
- Subspecies Actinote Naura Chea
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Shelton, Kaye, Pedersen, Karen
CHEA is “a national advocate and institutional voice for self-regulation of academic quality through accreditation, CHEA is an association of 3,000 degree- granting colleges and universities and recognizes 60 institutional and programmatic ...
A Global Perspective by Arun Patil, Peter Gray
The Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) is a national advocate and institutional voice for self-regulation of academic quality through accreditation, CHEA is an association of 3,000 degree-granting colleges and universities ...
Genetics Manual (1998)
Current Theory, Concepts, Terms by George P Rédei
CheA is an autophosphorylating (histidine) kinase that phosphorylates also CheY and CheB (see below). CheY autophosphorylates also spontaneously in a few seconds and the process is accelerated by CheZ. CheA is central to information ...
Nursing Leadership (2011)
A Concise Encyclopedia, Second Edition by Harriet R. Feldman, PhD, RN, FAAN, Martha J. Greenberg, PhD, RN, Marilyn Jaffe-Ruiz, EdD, RN, Margaret L. McClure, RN, EdD, FAAN, Angela Barron McBride, PhD, RN, FAAN, Thomas D. Smith, MS, RN, DNP, G. Rumay Alexander, EdD, RN
accreditation, CHEA is an association of 3,000 degree-granting colleges and universities and recognizes 60 institutional and programmatic accrediting organizations” (Council for Higher Education Accreditation, 2010). There are seven ...
Not Just Victims (2003)
Conversations with Cambodian Community Leaders in the United States by Audrey U. Kim
PHALA CHEA is a clinical case manager and cross-cultural training specialist at the Asian Counseling and Referral Services (ACRS), a multiservice agency in Seattle. ACRS has a behavioral health department that offers counseling for ...
15th Edition by William Prentice, Daniel Arnheim
CHEA is a private, nonprofit national organization that coordinates accreditation activity in the United States. Formed in 1996, its mission is to promote academic quality through formal recognition of higher education accreditation bodies and to ...
by George P. Rédei
CheA is an autophosphorylating (histidine) kinase that phosphorylates also CheY and CheB. CheY also autophosphorylates spontaneously in a few seconds and the process is accelerated by CheZ. CheA is central to information processing ...
by Steven L. Danver
parents—the CHEA is also the U.S. representative within the international higher education accreditation community, articulating the policy positions and serving the interests of U.S. higher education 2. To provide service to national higher ...
by John Rebman
Chea, s. (cha) (pl.j>«ea, a hair (of the body), psea psa migniendo, the hairs of the legs, psea pfa (or psa) man- cha, the hairs of the arms ; ...
by William Dwight Porter Bliss
that “ cheaper coats involve a chea er man and woman under the coats" (Genera Harrison) ; that “ cheap and nasty go together" (Major McKinley) ; that “ the vulture loves ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Chea
National Co-Prosecutor Chea Leang during the opening of the 7th ECCC Plenary Session on 2 February 2009. The photo can be used freely by the media as long as ECCC is given proper photo credit.
Photo credit: Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia
Video language resources about Chea
Click on an item to play that video:
- Chea meaning and pronunciation
1. An affirmative response 2. An exclamation 3. An agreeing response 4. A greeting 5. A phrase used when parting with someone Chea definition by Urban ...
- RK Nery te noun laorng ban bong chea pdey Khem
- Rithy, Sing Ayai Chea English Language, Amazing
Rithy is so amazing, because he was sing Ayai as English Language.
- Cambodia News today 2014|Noun Chea & Khiev Samphan Jail for life|this week August 08,2014-#1
Cambodia News today 2014|Noun Chea & Khiev Samphan Jail for life|this week August 08,2014-#1 cnrp tv news today,cbn news today 2014 this week, cnrp tv ...
- Noun chea talk about Vietnam Somnan tv
- Noun Chea in Court
- Sing Ayai Chea English Language, Amazing by Rithy
Sing Ayai Chea English Language, Amazing by Rithy.
- D.r Noun Chea toll nowdays vietnam still ruling kh
- Cambodia News today 2014|Noun Chea & Khiev Samphan Jail for life|this week August 08,2014-#2
Cambodia News today 2014|Noun Chea & Khiev Samphan Jail for life|this week August 08,2014-#2 cnrp tv news today,cbn news today 2014 this week, cnrp tv ...
- Noun Chea said about khmer history
- Khmer Poen's Noun Pin Meada Beyda Chea Krou
- Noun Chea Pre-Trial 4.2, Feb. 4, 2008
- Noun chea talking about Youn
- Tribunal Prosecutors Ask for Life Sentence for Noun Chea, Khieu Samphan
VOA Khmer News Tribunal Prosecutors Ask for Life Sentence for Noun Chea, Khieu Samphan on October 22, 2013. Listen to VOA to understand about situation ...
- Khmer News about ECCC, Mr Noun Chea Talked At ECCC
- Noun Chea talk about Vietmanes association in Cambodia.
- Khmer: Mr. Noun Chea told Secret political
- RK Nery te noun laorng ban bong chea pdey Khem
- Khmer Boxing Eam Sethong Vs Noun Chea on 12-October-2014
- Speech of Noun Chea Leader Khmer Red Regime
- Civilparty vs Accused (Noun Chea Trial)
- Kuch Ly was recorded the voice of noun chea
- Noun Chea
Scrabble value of C3H4E1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Chea!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chea to see it in context!