On this page:
Definition of the noun chef-d'œuvre
What does chef-d'œuvre mean as a name of something?
- A masterpiece.
"Chef-d'œuvre" a.k.a. "Masterpiece?": Chef-d’oeuvre? is a 2010 short documentary film written and directed by Luc Moullet.
- also known as Chef d'oeuvre?, Chef-doeuvre?
- country: France
- language: French
- written by Luc Moullet
- cinematography by Pierre Stoeber
- edited by Anthony Verpoort & Julien Cloquet
- music by Patrice Moullet
- genre: Documentary film
- released on (5 years ago)
- "chef-d'œuvre" is a musical album of Pierre Vervloesem.
- released in (16 years ago)
- "Chef-d'œuvre" a.k.a. "Chef d'œuvre" is a musical album of Métal Urbain.
- released on (11 years ago)
- "Chef-d'œuvre" a.k.a. "Chef d'Oeuvre" is a musical album of INBORN!.
- released in (8 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for chef-d'œuvre
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of chef-d'œuvre to find many related words and phrases!