On this page:
Definition of CHH
What does CHH mean?
- Chihuahua, a state of Mexico.
Chh a.k.a. Chachapoyas Airport: Chachapoyas, is an airport in Peru serving Chachapoyas in the Amazonas Region.
- part of Peru
- CHH a.k.a. Cartilage–hair hypoplasia, also known as McKusick type metaphyseal chondrodysplasia, is a rare genetic disorder. It is a highly pleiotropic disorder that clinically manifests by form of short-limbed dwarfism due to skeletal dysplasia, variable level of immunodeficiency and predisposition to malignancies in some cases. It was first reported in 1965 by McKusick et al. Actor Verne Troyer is affected with this form of dwarfism, as was actor Billy Barty, who was renowned for saying "The name of my condition is Cartilage Hair Syndrome Hypoplasia, but you can just call me Billy.
- read more about Cartilage–hair hypoplasia
- Chh a.k.a. Chinook Language: Lower Chinook, also Chinook or Chinook proper, is a highly endangered language of the US Pacific Northwest.
- also known as Lower Chinook
- Chh a.k.a. RNA component of mitochondrial RNA processing endoribonuclease is a gene.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for CHH
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Catherine S. Manno
66–68 CHH CHH is a recessive disease with a constellation of skeletal abnormalities consisting of short stature, lordosis, scoliosis, and chest wall deformities.
A Molecular and Cellular Approach by Hans D. Ochs,, C. I. Edvard Smith,, Jennifer M. Puck,
CHH is a pleiotropic skeletal dysplasia with symptoms arising also from several nonskeletal tissues (Makitie et al., 1995; Makitie and ...
by Henry Watts
Those reactions are explained by the following formula}, in which the elements removed in the form of hydrobromic acid are indicated by brackets : COOH CBrBr CHH CHH COOH Citradibromo- pyro tartaric. CH CHH COC COOH CBrH) CHBr) ...
by Guenter Kahl
CHH methylation interfering RNAs and is therefore also called → RNA-directed DNA methylation. See → CHG methylation. involves → small ChIA-PET: See → chromatin interaction analysis by paired-end tag sequencing. Chiasma: The ...
Printed Entirely in the Roman Character, Conformable to the System Laid Down by Sir William Jones, and Improved Since His Time by Duncan Forbes
chhidrit, perforated, pierced, having holes or openings. s. chh'jnd, n. to decrease, to pine away. de/o/ni- dekhl klje jog chhije kaya bdrHe rog, they who merely imitate others in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for CHH
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about CHH
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about CHH
Video shows what CHH means. Chihuahua, a state of Mexico.. CHH Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say CHH. Powered by ...
Scrabble value of C3H4H4
The value of this 3-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of CHH to see it in context!