On this page:
- Cho a.k.a. Chō: Yûichi Nagashima is a voice actor.
- read more about Chō (actor)
- Cho a.k.a. Cho Ramaswamy: Srinivasa Iyer Ramaswamy called as Cho Ramaswamy is a comedian, editor, playwright and lawyer in Tamil Nadu. He is the founder and editor of the Tamil magazine, Thuglak. His popularity in the Tamil Nadu literary circles is mainly due to his impartial assessment of political issues, and the audacity with which he publishes his viewpoints. Politicians such as J. B. Kripalani, Charan Singh, Kamaraj, Morarji Desai, Chandra Shekhar, G. K. Moopanar, M. G. Ramachandran, Jayalalithaa, Ramakrishna Hegde, N. T. Rama Rao, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, L. K. Advani, and Narendra Modi have been the target of his editorial attacks.
- read more about Cho Ramaswamy
- Cho is an actor.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Cho (actor)
- Cho is a fictional character from the 2006 film Daisy.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 2010 film The Legend Is Born - Ip Man.
- Cho is a fictional character in the 2011 suspense film Final Destination 5.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 2002 film Public Toilet.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 1965 film International Secret Police: Key of Keys.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 1961 film Samson and the 7 Miracles of the World.
- Cho is a fictional character from the film Machine.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 1986 film Cobra.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 1979 film Crazy Couple.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 2006 film Jade Warrior.
- Cho is a fictional character from the 2014 film The Young Kieslowski.
- "Cho" is a musical album of Steve Tibbetts & Ani Choying Drolma.
- released in (18 years ago)
- "Cho" is a musical album of Kassav'.
- released in (19 years ago)
- Cho a.k.a. Charlottesville–Albemarle Airport is a public use airport located 7 nautical miles north of Charlottesville, in Albemarle County, Virginia, United States. It has operated commercial flights since 1955 and serves the Charlottesville/Albemarle region and surrounding counties with 46 daily non-stop flights to seven major cities on four different airlines' subsidiares. CHO underwent major construction in summer 2006 as well as an 800-foot runway expansion that began in summer 2010 and was completed in December 2012.
- Cho a.k.a. is a Postal Code.
- Cho a.k.a. The Choctaw language, traditionally spoken by the Native American Choctaw people of the southeastern United States, is a member of the Muskogean family. Although Chickasaw is sometimes listed as a dialect of Choctaw, more extensive documentation of Chickasaw has shown that Choctaw and Chickasaw are best treated as separate but closely related languages.
- cho is a gene.
- Cho a.k.a. Chō is the 7th major single by female J-pop singer-songwriter Tsukiko Amano, from her third major album Tenryū. It was released on November 12, 2003, and reached a peak of #49 on the Oricon weekly charts, charting for 8 weeks. The song was used as the theme song of PlayStation 2 survival horror game Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly. The lyrics of the song tie in with the main themes of the game, and the PV was shot using similar imagery to that seen in-game, including crimson CG butterflies, which can also be seen on the cover. The song was also included on Catalog, Amano's "best of" album.
- Cho or Jo is a Korean family name.
- Cho a.k.a. Chin, Mün Language: Mün is a Kukish language of Burma.
- read more about Chin, Mün Language
- Cho is a website.
- official website: stateofhawaii.info/people/Cho
- Cho is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cho
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Ovarian Cancers (2016)
Evolving Paradigms in Research and Care by National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Institute of Medicine, Board on Health Care Services, Committee on the State of the Science in Ovarian Cancer Research
Cho is an actively practicing surgical pathologist with a substantial schedule of consults and in-house cases in diagnostic...
Cho is a prolific investigator with more than 130 peer-reviewed publications ...
Asian and Western Perspectives by Shiro Okubo, Louise Shelley
Sung-Kwon Cho is an advisory member of the Center for International Crime Information, Korean National Intelligence Service as well as a professor in the Department of Narcotics Studies at the Graduate School of Public Administration, ...
From Inflammation to Cancer (2012)
Advances in Diagnosis and Therapy for Gastrointestinal and Hepatological Diseases by Chi-Hin Cho, Jun Yu
Cho is a member of editorial boards, associate editor and editor of more than 25 national and international journals in the areas of biomedical sciences, pharmacology and gastroenterology. Prof. Jun YU Prof. Jun YU Prof. Jun Yu completed.
by Walter Stiles
CHO is an intermediate product of photosynthesis, either arising subsequently from formaldehyde or directly from carbon dioxide. There appears to be more evidence for the presence of glycollic aldehyde in assimilating leaves than for the ...
by Lodiana. American Presbyterian mission
% cho, t. m. A creek, a rivulet ; a stick of wood pnrtially burnt. %7KT cho,a, t. m. Water falling 'in drops or a stream, (as trickling down the side of ...
The Encyclopaedia of Sports Medicine: An IOC Medical Commission Publication, Nutrition in Sport (2008)
by Ronald J. Maughan
Interestingly, the combination of fructose and glucose results in higher rates of exogenous CHO oxidation than ingestion of either sugar alone (Adopo et al. 1994). This may be a consequence of activation of two intestinal transport mechanisms ...
Universal Technological Dictionary Or Familiar Explanation of the Terms Used in All Arts and Sciences (1851)
Containing Definitions Drawn from the Original Writers ; in Two Volumes
CHO'KE-DAMP (Min.), the name given by miners to the noxious vapour found in the bottoms of mines and pits. CHOKE-PEAR (Bot.), a very rough-tasted paper, so astringent that it contracts the passage of the throat and prevents utterance.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cho
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cho
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Cho
Click on an item to play that video:
- ARML Explanation JuneHee Cho 20130920
- Indian Language School (ILS) Lagos, Inter-School Senior Cho
Runners-up in Inter-School Senior Choir competition held at MUSON Centre Lagos , Nigeria on 11th March 2015.
- Good News MINDAT CHO People/Language Movie Trailer
- Cho, young seol Exhibition / Description of Works. avi
- USEON CHO - Limitation of Foreign Language Learning
- Everest, Cho Oyu and Ama Dablam English language
- Good News MINDAT CHO People/Language Movie Trailer
This is: Good News MINDAT CHO People/Language Movie Trailer c62686 [c62686t] Other names for this language are: Chin, Mun, Mindat This language is ...
- TIENG ANH CHO NGUOI VIET Adjective Order English Grammar
- TIENG ANH CHO NGUOI VIET Possessive Adjective vs Pronoun
Dang Ki de cap nhat video moi nhat!
- TIENG ANH CHO NGUOI VIET Lay vs Lie A common English language mistake
View more videos about Julie Cho.
See also the pronunciation examples of Cho!
Quotes about Cho
Ugly. Is irrelevant. It is an immeasurable insult to a woman, and then supposedly the worst crime you can commit as a woman. But ugly, as beautiful, is an illusion. (Margaret Cho)
more quotes about cho...
Scrabble value of C3H4O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Cho!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Cho to see it in context!