On this page:
Who is Christy Anderson?
Christy Anderson is an architectural historian with a special interest in the buildings of the Renaissance and Baroque.
- born in (46 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Doctorate at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- profession: Architectural historian
- written work: "Inigo Jones and the classical tradition"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Architecture, Planning, & Design)
Printed books with definitions for Christy Anderson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Renaissance Architecture (2013)
by Christy Anderson
Christy Anderson is an architectural historian with a special interest in the buildings of Renaissance and Baroque Europe.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Christy Anderson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Christy Anderson for some fun with words!