On this page:
- Chyna is an American former professional wrestler, actress, bodybuilder, and pornographic film actress.
- also known as Joanie Marie Laurer, Chyna Doll, Joanie 'Chyna Doll' Laurer, Joanie Lee, Joanie 'Chyna' Laurer, The Ninth Wonder of the World, Chynna, Mamacita, Va-Chyna, Just Joanie, Joanie M. Laurer, Joan Marie Laurer, First Lady of Sports Entertainment
- born on (45 years ago) in Rochester, child of Joe Laurer and Janet Laurer
- nationality: United States of America
- education: University of Tampa
- profession: Wrestler, singer, bodybuilder, actor, pornographic film actor
- TV series:
- film produced: 1 Night in China
- Chyna a.k.a. Brett Gipson is an actor.
- read more about Brett Gipson (actor)
- Chyna a.k.a. Andre McCoy is an actor and stunt performer.
- read more about Andre McCoy (actor)
- Chyna a.k.a. Chyna Gordon: Chyna is a singer and actress.
- read more about Chyna Gordon
- Chyna is a fictional character from the 2007 film P.O.E.: How Far Are You Willing to Go.
- Chyna is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Coalition.
- Chyna is a fictional character from the 2004 film Alfie.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Chyna
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
” ACTIONPLAN CHIPPY CHYNA * * * 10 POINT MUST SYSTEM: LET'S FACE IT, CHYNA IS THAT GIRL...
An Encyclopedia by Daina Ramey Berry Ph.D., Deleso A. Alford
Chyna Bowen CHYNA BOWEN is a doctoral student in history at the University of Texas at Austin. Pamela Bridgewater PAMELA BRIDGEWATER is a professor of law at American University, Washington College of Law. Brandi C. Brimmer ...
by Bartłomiej Beniowski
CHISEL chizl korner CHITCHAT chitchat sweper CHIN chin CHINA chyna CHINA -or ANGE chynaorinj : CHINA-Root chyna-rut CHINcough chinkof CHINE chyn CHINK chink CHINKY chinku CHINTs chints CHIopriNE chopu'n CHIP chip ...
Encyclopedia of Ukraine (2016)
Volume I: A-F plus Map and Gazetteer by Volodymyr Kubijovyc
Zapysky Chyna sv. Vasyliia Velykoho resumed publication under Rev A. Velyky's editorship in 1949, and its editorial office in Rome became the center for Ukrainian Catholic historiography. In the journal's first section, Pratsi ( Transactions), ...
by Simon J Bronner
female wrestling partners¦for example, Hunter Hearst Helmsley and the muscular, aggressive Chyna (Joanie Laurer). Surveys of wrestling fans indicate that professional wrestling audiences are alert to and appreciative of the strategies of.
by C. H. Kauffman
--- - - - - - e Chyna korzen...
Given Names Listed by Meaning, 2d ed. by Yvonne Navarro
by J. S. Forsyth
HYPO'CHYNA. (From mm, and XI)”, to pour; because the ancients thought that the opacity proceeded from something running under the crystalline humour). Hypocliysz's. A cataract. HYPOCI'STIS. (From mro, under, and HSOQ, the cistus) .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Chyna
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of C3H4Y4N1A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CHYNA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Chyna!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Chyna to see it in context!