On this page:
"Cinemania" is a 2002 German / American documentary about five obsessed cinemaphiles, who, throughout the year, each see two to five films a day.
- countries: United States of America, Germany
- language: English Language
- directors: Stephen Kijak & Angela Christlieb
- producers: Stephen Kijak, Avi Weider, Gunter Hanfgarn
- cinematography by Angela Christlieb & Stephen Kijak
- edited by Angela Christlieb
- music by Robert Drasnin, Stereo Total
- genres: Documentary film, Culture & Society
- released in (13 years ago)
- Cinemania is a French-language film festival that takes place in Montreal.
- official website: www.festivalcinemania.com
- Cinemania is a film festival held annually in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cinemania
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Volume 23 - Supplement 2 - An Analysis of the Pre-Physical Database Design Heuristics to Thermal Investigations of ICs and Microstructures by Allen Kent, James G. Williams
Lands, Multimedia Beethoven, Cinemania 94, and Encarta 94 and 95. The Encarta encyclopedias contain substantial volumes of text, high-quality graphics, sound, and part- screen video. Similarly, Cinemania 94 contains video scenes from ...
Volume 59 - Supplement 22: Archival Science to User Needs by Allen Kent
Cinemania 94. and Encarta 94 and 95. The Encarta encyclopedias contain substantial volumes of text, high-quality graphics, sound, and part-screen video. Similarly, Cinemania 94 contains video scenes from twenty popular films, along with ...
Cinemania, an interactive movie guide. Microsoft Press publishes and distributes computerrelated books and CD-ROM products to bookstores. Microsoft Disk Operating System Ahhr. MS-DOS. A single-user, single- tasking operating system , ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cinemania
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of C3I1N1E1M3A1N1I1A1
The value of this 9-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Cinemania for some fun with words!