On this page:
CITA is a musical group.
- also known as Caught in the Act
- albums: "Act I: Relapse of Reason", "Heat of Emotion"
Who is Cita?
Cita a.k.a. Ras Rastoder appeared in the 2011 film In the Land of Blood and Honey.
- read more about Ras Rastoder (actor)
"Cita" is a short film, directed by Andi Burhansah.
- Cita is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Healing.
- Cita is a fictional character from the 1982 film Cain & Abel.
- Cita is a fictional character from the 2004 film Beautiful Life.
- Cita is a fictional character from the 1997 film Paano ang Puso Ko?.
- CITA a.k.a. Peyronie's disease: Peyronie's disease or Peyronie disease, also known as induratio penis plastica or chronic inflammation of the tunica albuginea, is a connective tissue disorder involving the growth of fibrous plaques in the soft tissue of the penis affecting 5% of men. Specifically, scar tissue forms in the tunica albuginea, the thick sheath of tissue surrounding the corpora cavernosa causing pain, abnormal curvature, erectile dysfunction, indentation, loss of girth and shortening. A variety of treatments have been used, but none have been especially effective.
- read more about Peyronie's disease
- Cita a.k.a. Opuo language: The Opuuo language is a Nilo-Saharan language spoken by the Shita of Ethiopia and South Sudan. It is a member of the Koman languages, and has a lexical similarity of 24% with Komo. The language is also called Opo-Shita, Opo, Opuo, Cita, Ciita, Shita, Shiita, Ansita, Kina, and Kwina. "Langa" is a derogatory term for its speakers used by the Anuak.
- read more about Opuo language
- Cita a.k.a. dpiB is a gene.
- citA is a gene.
- citA is a genomic locus.
- Cita a.k.a. gltA is a gene.
Phrases with Cita
- Poa Cita
- Aubaea Cita
- Phryxe Cita
- Patrera cita
- Cucullia Cita
- Exorista Cita
- Melibaea Cita
- Walkeria Cita
- Species Poa Cita
- Temnocephala Cita
- Temnosewellia Cita
- Species Aubaea Cita
- Species Phryxe Cita
- species Patrera cita
- Species Cucullia Cita
- Species Exorista Cita
- Species Melibaea Cita
- Species Walkeria Cita
- Mazama gouazoubira cita
- Species Temnocephala Cita
View more phrases with the word Cita in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cita
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Online Teaching Competency (2003)
An Ongoing Process for Internet Integration by Deanie French
CI TA CITA is a nationally recognized model for influencing accessible information environments, services and management practices. An example of a project is the Public Information Networks Need Accessible Collaborative Learning ...
by Peggy Garvin
gov/cita .htm Sponsor: Committee for the Implementation ofTextile Agreements (CITA) Description: CITA is an interagency committee responsible for taking actions to comply with and ensure compliance with the international ...
The Rise of Capital by Richard Robison
CITA is an interesting indigenous group which had its origins in 1947 when the Army established the Central Trading Company (CTC) in West Sumatra to resume supplies for the revolution. Teuku Daud, then a TABLE 10.2 THE SULTAN ...
by Fioretta. Benedetto Mattia
CITA Canadian Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics (Canada). Astronomy; Astrophysics; Planet Search. CITA ComitDInternational de IIIhspection Technique Automobile. International Committee. CITA Commission Internationale de Tourisme ...
citan, pret. cissa, AS. witan, pret. wiste, wisse, G. wissen, ON. cita, to know. Goth. uncits, unweis, unwise, foolish ; unciss, uncertain ; hintarceis, cunning ; unfaurceis, unforeseen.
by John R. Clark Hall, Herbert Dean Meritt
El 2 de septiembre, el Papa publica un breve por el cual cita a Bentivoglio y sus dos hijos para que comparezcan en Roma en un plazo de quince di'as, con el fin de examinar los medios para establecer en Bolonia un mejor gobierno.
Volume 16: Sports and Recreation by Harvey H. Jackson III
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cita
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cita
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about La cita.
Video about Cita
Maharani Cita - Problem Definition
Radical service innovation - 40113084.
See also the pronunciation examples of Cita!
Scrabble value of C3I1T1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine