On this page:
- Definition of the noun Clea
- Phrases with Clea
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Clea
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Clea
- Photos about Clea
- Video about Clea
- Quotes about Clea
- Scrabble value of C3L1E1A1
- Anagrams of CLEA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun Clea
What does Clea mean as a name of something?
Clea is a genus of Buccinidae, described by H. Adams & A. Adams in 1855.
- synonyms: genus Clea / Quadrasia / genus Quadrasia
- kingdom: Animalia
- phylum: Mollusca
- class: Gastropoda
- order: Neogastropoda
- family: Buccinidae
- species Clea annesleyi
- species Clea bangueyensis
- species Clea bocki
- species Clea broti
- species Clea cambojiensis
- species Clea costulata
- species Clea funesta
- species Clea fusca
- species Clea helena
- species Clea hidalgoi
- species Clea jullieni
- species Clea nigricans
- species Clea paviei
- species Clea scalarina
- species Clea spinosa
- species Clea wykoffi
- Clea is a fictional character, a sorceress in the Marvel Comics Universe. She is the disciple and lover of Doctor Strange. Created by co-plotters Stan Lee and Steve Ditko, Clea first appeared in the Doctor Strange feature in Strange Tales #126.
- Clea is a fictional character from the 2012 film The Reluctant Fundamentalist.
- Clea is a fictional character from the 2010 film Seducing Charlie Barker.
- Clea is a fictional character from the 2007 film The Tomb.
- Clea is a fictional character from the 1999 film Sleeping Beauties.
- Clea is a fictional film character.
- Clea is a fictional film character.
"Clea", published in 1960, is the fourth volume in the The Alexandria Quartet series by British author Lawrence Durrell. Set in Alexandria, Egypt, around WWII, the first three volumes tell the same story from different points of view, and Clea relates subsequent events.
- also known as "Clea; a novel"; "Clea, a novel"; "Clea (The Alexandria Quartet, 4)"; "Clea (Narrativa)"; "Clea (Alexandria Quartet)"
- language: English Language
- genre: Fiction
- subjects: Literary, Literature, Classics
- released in (55 years ago)
"Clea" a.k.a. "Cléa" is a composition, cataloged instance.
Who is Clea?
Clea was an English girl group whose members met on the television show Popstars: The Rivals in 2002. Chloe Morgan, Lynsey Brown, Emma Beard, and Aimee Kearsley, decided to form a band after they were voted off the series. The name 'Clea' is an acronym of the first letter of each member's forename.
- member of musical group Da Playaz vs. Clea
- genres: Pop music, Dance music, Rhythm and blues, Europop, Contemporary R&B, Electronic dance music
- albums: "Download It", "Stuck in the Middle", "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off", "Trinity", "Identity Crisis"
- official website: officialclea.com
Clea is a genus of freshwater snails with opercula, aquatic gastropod mollusks in the family Buccinidae, the true whelks, a large family, almost all of the rest of which are marine.
Phrases with Clea
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Clea
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Eviromental Due Diligence (2004)
The Role of ISO 14015 in the Environmental Assessment of Sites and Organizations by British Standards Institute Staff
CLEA is a human health risk assessment tool which: • is a computer model for assessing long-term risks for human health; • uses the source–pathway–receptor risk approach; • provides the basis for SGVs. SGVs are available for a number of ...
by Rafael Luque, Alina Mariana Balu
The CLEA approach can also be applied for a cocktail of the enzymes leading to a multienzyme biocatalyst that can be used in multisteps or cascade synthesis.70 CLEA is a less structure developed carrier usually with sizes in the macroscale ...
by Lee E. Patterson
Heraclea-at-Latmus and the Aetolian League clea is a sanctuary worked into a rocky niche with large outcroppings. Because entry lies on the southwest side rather than the east, which was reserved for gods and goddesses, this sanctuary ...
Compiled and Revised to Date from the Leading Encyclopedias of the World. A Dictionary of Arts, Sciences and Literature, to which is Added Biographies of Living Subjects, One Hundred Colored Maps and Numerous Illustrations
The Clea is the chief river; it is navigable throughout, and receives the navigable Pronya, Pra, and Tsna, besides a great many smaller streams utilized for floating timber. Steamers ply on the Oka to Kasimofi' and Ni'ni Novgorod. 'The Don and ...
Contaminated Soil '93 (1993)
Fourth International KFK/TNO Conference on Contaminated Soil, 3-7 May 1993, Berlin, Germany 3-7 May 1993, Berlin, Germany by F. Arendt
CLEA is a generic computer model with ...
by Muthusamy Chandrasekaran
Although CLEA is a relatively newer technology for enzyme immobilization, this is a very promising strategy due to the relative ease of preparation and the ability to start with a ...
by Victoria Gaydosik
Clea. 1960 Work Author: Lawrence Durrell Volume four in the series known collectively as The Alexandria Quartet, this novel is once again related from the firstperson point of view of Darley,the Englishwriter who narrated the first and second ...
by George Crabb
Clear vision, that which is produced by a great quantity of rays in the same pencil. CLEA'REB (Mesh), a tool on which the hemp is fitted for making ropes. CLEA'RING—HOUSE (0001.), a place where the bankers' clerks meet every day ...
Greatly Improved by an Augmentation of Some Thousand Words and Technical Terms by Samuel Johnson
free fron Clea С le.. hv ..t H T.r 'race; hiuii huid...
by Rachel Gader-Shafran
int/ clea/docs/en/wo/ clea/docs/ en/wo/ english/tratop el pi/intl orgs/ec/ ISPO/intosoc/ wo033en.htm wo034en.him ...
by John Kenneth Muir
Eddie Benton (Clea Lake), Philip Sterling (Dr. Taylor); June Barrett (Sara); Diana Webster ( Head ...
by Daniel Fenning
CLEA'RNESS, S. transparency, which renders a thing easy to be seen through, applied to glass. Freedom from dregs, or filth, applied to liquors. Distinctness, plainness, freedom from obscurity or ambiguity, applied to ideas. CLEA'R- SIGHTED ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Clea
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Clea
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Clea
Aquascaping Lab - Anentome Helena Killer Snail description / Clea Helena Lumaca killer descrizione
Quotes about Clea
Scrabble value of C3L1E1A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CLEA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Clea!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Clea to see it in context!