On this page:
- Clf a.k.a. RAF Coltishall: Royal Air Force Station Coltishall, more commonly known as RAF Coltishall, is a former Royal Air Force station located 10 miles North-North-East of Norwich, in the English county of Norfolk, East Anglia, which operated from 1938 to 2006.
- also known as Coltishall Airport
- part of England
- Clf a.k.a. Clear Sky Lodge Airport is a public-use airport located four nautical miles south of the central business district of Clear, Alaska, United States. This airport is privately owned by Rabideau's Clear Sky Lodge.
- Clf a.k.a. Chlorine monofluoride is a volatile interhalogen compound with the chemical formula ClF. It is a colourless gas at room temperature and is stable even at high temperatures. When cooled to −100 °C, ClF condenses as a pale yellow liquid. Many of its properties are intermediate between its parent halogens, Cl₂ and F₂.
- also known as Фторид хлора
- Clf a.k.a. cholesterol-lowering factor is a gene.
- Clf a.k.a. cytokine receptor-like factor 1 is a gene.
- also known as cold-induced sweating syndrome
- Clf a.k.a. crooked neck pre-mRNA splicing factor-like 1 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as Crn, crooked neck-like 1; crooked neck-like 1 protein; crooked neck (Drosophila Crn homolog)-like 1
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for CLF
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Richard H Lyon
The CLF is a parameter unique to SEA and is associated with a central result of SEA, that the average power flow between coupled mode groups is proportional to the difference in the average modal energies of the mode groups, with the ...
The Cervical Spine (2012)
by Edward C. Benzel, Patrick J. Connolly
From the viewpoint of less invasive surgery, this technique may spread in the future; however, CLF is a rare disease, and further study is needed to compare the results of endoscopic and conventional open surgery. Figure 65.10. Combined ...
by M. de Bruijn, R. van Dijk, Mirjam de Bruijn, Rijk van Dijk
The CLF refers to Trollope in its propaganda, seeking to justify its specific status separate from the nationstate of Namibia. 5.
Middleware 2001 (2001)
IFIP/ACM International Conference on Distributed Systems Platforms Heidelberg, Germany, November 12-16, 2001, Proceedings by Rachid Guerraoui
c Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2001 CLF is a middleware platform aimed at coordinating distributed active Rule-Based Transactional Object Migration over a Reflective Middleware.
by Hoang Tuy
epi(clf/, is also convex (Proposition 1.10). Hence by Proposition 2.13, clf is a closed convex function.
Encyclopedia of Microbiology (2009)
This polymer is assembled by a minimal PKS that consists of four enzymes: a KS and chain length factor (CLF) that exists as a heterodimer and serves to catalyze the condensation reaction as well as the initial decarboxylation of malonate; ...
Containing a Full and Familiar Explanation of All the Remarkable Words Made Use Of, in the Holy Scriptures, and in the Writings of the Most Eminent and Pious Divines, Whether Ancient Or Modern ... To which is Added, a Brief Explication of All the Proper Names Found in Sacred Scripture ... by John Fleetwood
clf,. which idea they had undoubtedly taken from the idols in Egypt. The whole account of this affair is related at large in the thirty-s cond chapter of Excdus ; and from it we may learn, that the Jews were not only a stiff-necked, but also an ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for CLF
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about CLF
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about CLF
Explanation of bartonski's box() function on CLF
This is an explanation of how the box() function works.
Scrabble value of C3L1F4
The value of this 3-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CLF
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of CLF!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of CLF to see it in context!