On this page:
- Clo a.k.a. Clovis Cornillac is a French theater, television and cinema actor.
- read more about Clovis Cornillac (actor)
- Clo a.k.a. Chloé Dufour-Lapointe is a Canadian freestyle skier. She is the reigning FIS World Champion in dual moguls with her title winning run at the 2013 World Championships. Dufour-Lapointe was the runner-up and silver medalist at the FIS Freestyle World Ski Championships 2011 as well and placed fifth at the 2010 Olympic Games. She won silver at the 2014 Olympic Games behind her sister Justine.
- read more about Chloé Dufour-Lapointe
- Clo a.k.a. Claudia Cesarini is an Italian modern pentathlete. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she competed in the women's competition, finishing in 25th place.
- read more about Claudia Cesarini
Clo is a fictional character from the 1958 film The Cheaters.
Clo a.k.a. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport also known as Palmaseca International Airport is an airport located in Palmira, Colombia, serving Cali and its surrounding region. It is Colombia's third largest airport in terms of passengers, transporting 3,422,919 in 2010. Cali airport often serves as the alternative airport to Bogotá - El Dorado Int'l Airport and other Colombian airports.
- also known as Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport, Alfonso Bonilla Aragón Airport
- part of Colombia
- official website: www.aerocali.com.co
- Clo a.k.a. Hypochlorite: In chemistry, hypochlorite is an ion composed of chlorine and oxygen, with the chemical formula ClO−. It can combine with a number of counter ions to form hypochlorites, which may also be regarded as the salts of hypochlorous acid. Common examples include sodium hypochlorite and calcium hypochlorite.
- read more about Hypochlorite
- Clo a.k.a. Hypochlorous acid is a weak acid with the chemical formula HClO. It forms when chlorine dissolves in water, and it is HClO that actually does the disinfection when chlorine is used to disinfect water for human use. It cannot be isolated in pure form due to rapid equilibration with its precursor. HOCl is an oxidizer, and as its sodium salt sodium hypochlorite, or its calcium salt calcium hypochlorite, is used as a bleach, a deodorant, and a disinfectant.
- Clo a.k.a. Huamelula Language: Huamelultec, also known as Huamelula Chontal, Lowland Oaxaca Chontal, and Chontal de la Costa de Oaxaca, is one of the Chontal languages of Oaxaca.
- also known as Huamelulteco, Coastal Chontal Of Oaxaca, Huamelula Chontal, Lowland Oaxaca Chontal, Chontal de la Costa de Oaxaca, Huamelultec language
- CLO is a file format.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Clo
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
OTM Confederated International Workshops and Posters, GADA, JTRES, MIOS, WORM, WOSE, PhDS, and INTEROP 2004, Agia Napa, Cyprus, October 25-29, 2004. Proceedings by Zahir Tari, Angelo Corsaro
The Core Legal Ontology (CLO) is a joint project carried together with the ISTCCNR. CLO is a specialization of DOLCE (Descriptive Ontology for Linguistic and Cognitive Engineering) foundational Ontology [Masolo et al., 2003]. The four basic ...
ER 2004 Workshops CoMoGIS, CoMWIM, ECDM, CoMoA, DGOV, and eCOMO, Shanghai, China, November 8-12, 2004. Proceedings by Shan Wang, Katsumi Tanaka, Shuigeng Zhou, Tok Wang Ling, Jihong Guan, Dongqing Yang, Fabio Grandi, Eleni Mangina, Il-Yeol Song, Heinrich C. Mayr
CLO is a specialisation of DOLCE (Descriptive Ontology for Linguistic and Cognitive Engineering) foundational Ontology [Gangemi et alii, 2002]. The four basic categories of DOLCE are endurant (including object- or substance-like entities, ...
Including dimensionless numbers and scales by H. G. Jerrard
Clo The clo is a unit used in the measurement of the thermal insulation of clothing.
by Paul T. Baker
* The Clo is a unit of insulation having a mean thermal resistance of 0. 155 °C . m2/ W. One ...
by Robert B. Dickie
A synthetic CLO is a structured finance transaction in which a special purpose entity uses CDS or other credit derivative instruments to sell credit protection with respect to identified reference entities rather than acquiring physical obligations ...
The London encyclopaedia, or, Universal dictionary of science, art, literature, and practical mechanics, by the orig. ed. of the Encyclopaedia metropolitana [T. Curtis]. (1839)
by Thomas Curtis (of Grove house sch, Islington)
Ha stockings with silver docks were ravished from CLOD, «. t. & v. > Goth. Mode ; Swed. Clo'ddv, adj. \ kiot. A lump of earth ; the ground ; any thing concreted together in a duster, as particles of earth cleave to each other. Any thing vile, base, ...
Barclay's Universal English Dictionary, etc. (The Improved London Edition of Barclay's Dictionary, superbly embellished.) With maps (1835)
by James Barclay (Curate of Edmonton.), Thomas Noble, William SHORTON
CLO/DPATE, s. astu id fellow; one who cannot easily apprehend the meaning olP another. Hence clod-pated, an ad]ective, implying dull of apprehension, or stupid. To CLOG, v. a. to load with something that may hinder motion; to burden; ...
Barclay's English Dictionary. With which is incorporated a complete modern gazetteer, a beautiful atlas of maps and also a pronouncing dictionary (1822)
by James Barclay (Curate of Edmonton.), William SHORTON
CLO'GGY, 'a. that, by adhering to any instrument, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Clo
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Clo
Click on an item to view that photo:
Videos about Clo
Click on an item to play that video:
- CLO Meaning
Video shows what CLO means. A Chief Legal Officer. Collateralized Loan Obligation. cod liver oil. CLO Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary.
- Definition of Learning by Roseanna DeMaria, Founder of DeMaria Group & CLO at NYU SCPS
- Realestate-in-nyc.com 60 second explanation of offer to clo
See also the pronunciation examples of Clo!
Scrabble value of C3L1O1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CLO
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Clo!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Clo to see it in context!