On this page:
- Definition of the adjective counterclockwise
- Definition of the adverb counterclockwise
- Phrases with Counterclockwise
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Counterclockwise
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Counterclockwise
- Photos about Counterclockwise
- Video about Counterclockwise
- Scrabble value of C3O1U1N1T1E1R1C3L1O1C3K5W4I1S1E1
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective counterclockwise
What does counterclockwise mean as an attribute of a noun?
- in the direction opposite to the rotation of the hands of a clock
Definition of the adverb counterclockwise
What does counterclockwise mean as an attribute of something other than a noun?
- in a direction opposite to the direction in which the hands of a clock move
Alternative definition of the adverb counterclockwise
- [US] In the direction of rotation opposite from clockwise.
- "Counterclockwise" is a musical album of Bobby Previte & Bump.
- released in (13 years ago)
- "Counterclockwise" is a musical album of Uphill Work.
- released on (7 years ago)
- "Counterclockwise" is a composition.
"Counterclockwise" is a book by Roger L. Conlee.
- genre: Speculative fiction
- copyright: 2006-12-05
Phrases with Counterclockwise
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Counterclockwise
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by S. George Philander
A tornado will rotate counterclockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere. The direction of rotation may seem counterintuitive, however, because wind flows to the right in the Northern Hemisphere, one ...
by Informa Healthcare, Waldemar Karwowski
TABLE 5 Recommended Control Directional Movements Action Desired Control Movement Turn on Turn off Up, right, forward, press inward, clockwise Down, left, rearward, pull outward, counterclockwise Turn or move right Right, clockwise ...
Dictionary of Chemistry (2014)
by Andrew Hunt
The counterclockwise rule predicts that ...
Volume 16: Sports and Recreation by Harvey H. Jackson III
When performing in a group setting, dancers would usually step juba in a counterclockwise circle, with both the words and the steps in a conversational, call-and-response form; the dancing relied on improvisation, low-step shuffling, and ...
by Ari Ben-Menahem
90° Counterclockwise rotation (-Ri) 180° Counterclockwise rotation ( _R2) 270° Counterclockwise rotation (-R3) Reflection through horizontal axis (H) Reflection through vertical axis (V] Reflection through diagonal joining corners ...
by Tom Lenfestey, Thompson Lenfestey
The fibers are first laid clockwise to make the yarns; the yams are laid counterclockwise to make the strands; the strands are laid clockwise to make the finished rope. To make cable, one more operation is needed: three ropes are then laid ...
The Violin/Fiddle Manual and Encyclopedia of Techniques: How to Do Anything on the Instrument (2014)
by Mary Ann Willis
You can get the feel for them by practicing: Beginning on a Down-Bow Clockwise Clockwise Counterclockwise Counterclockwise Low to High String High to Low String ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Counterclockwise
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Counterclockwise
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video about Counterclockwise
Video shows what counterclockwise means. In the direction of rotation opposite from clockwise.. Counterclockwise Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Counterclockwise!
Scrabble value of C3O1U1N1T1E1R1C3L1O1C3K5W4I1S1E1
The value of this 16-letter word is 29 points. Since it has more than 15 letters, it can be played on Super Scrabble board only.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Counterclockwise to see it in context!