On this page:
- Definition of the noun creative thinking
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Creative Thinking
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Creative Thinking
- Photos about Creative Thinking
- Video language resources about Creative Thinking
- Quotes about Creative Thinking
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun creative thinking
What does creative thinking mean as a name of something?
- the ability to create
- lexical domain: Cognitive Processes - nouns denoting cognitive processes and contents
- synonyms of creative thinking: creativeness / creativity
- more generic words: ability / power = possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- more specific words:
- fruitfulness / fecundity = the intellectual productivity of a creative imagination
- flight = passing above and beyond ordinary bounds
- wizardry / genius = exceptional creative ability
- imaginativeness / imagination / vision = the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- excogitation / conception / innovation / invention / design = the creation of something in the mind
- ingeniousness / inventiveness / cleverness / ingenuity = the power of creative imagination
- part: out-of-the-box thinking / divergent thinking = thinking that moves away in diverging directions so as to involve a variety of aspects and which sometimes lead to novel ideas and solutions
"Creative Thinking" is a book by Michael LeBoeuf.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Creative Thinking
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by T. Stuart Watson, Christopher H. Skinner
developed 10 recommendations for establishing a classroom climate that is conducive to creative thinking, which, in turn, should influence learning.
by Wang, Victor C. X.
This approach modeled creative thinking and reflecting on relationships in the workplace.
by Neil J. Salkind
Creative thinking is often dichotomized into thinking that is convergent and thinking that is divergent. Of the two, convergent thinking is much simpler to measure and operationalize, whereas the latter, a cognitive process that engenders a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Creative Thinking
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Creative Thinking
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Creative Thinking
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of Creative Thinking!
Quotes about Creative Thinking
I believe in businesses where you engage in creative thinking, and where you form some of your deepest relationships. If it isn't about the production of the human spirit, we are in big trouble. (Anita Roddick)
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Creative Thinking to see it in context!