On this page:
- Definition of the noun creativeness
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for creativeness
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for creativeness
- Video about creativeness
- Quotes about creativeness
- Scrabble value of C3R1E1A1T1I1V4E1N1E1S1S1
- Anagrams of CREATIVENESS
- Share this page
Definition of the noun creativeness
What does creativeness mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: creativenesses
- the ability to create
- lexical domain: Cognitive Processes - nouns denoting cognitive processes and contents
- synonyms of creativeness: creative thinking / creativity
- antonym of creativeness: uncreativeness
- more generic words: ability / power = possession of the qualities (especially mental qualities) required to do something or get something done
- more specific words:
- fruitfulness / fecundity = the intellectual productivity of a creative imagination
- flight = passing above and beyond ordinary bounds
- wizardry / genius = exceptional creative ability
- imaginativeness / imagination / vision = the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses
- excogitation / conception / innovation / invention / design = the creation of something in the mind
- ingeniousness / inventiveness / cleverness / ingenuity = the power of creative imagination
- part: out-of-the-box thinking / divergent thinking = thinking that moves away in diverging directions so as to involve a variety of aspects and which sometimes lead to novel ideas and solutions
Alternative definition of the noun creativeness
- The state of being creative; creativity
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for creativeness
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Sabo Sambath, Egui Zhu
Creativeness Is the Necessary Quality of the Modern Talent Person Creativeness is the motive force of the development of science and society. Creators should have the creative quality. The revolution in various kinds of industries, such as ...
by Max Kadushin, Abdulaziz F. Al Mubarak
"'7 Because creativeness is an activity...
by Donald W. Musser, Joseph L. Price
Creativeness is a function of human freedom. Humanity is free when it is truly humanity, that is, when it realizes the ...
The Perfect Fit (2005)
What Your Shoes Say About You by Meghan Cleary
work it, girl Your dreamy creativeness means that a career. Retro Basketball.
by Mary Evans
Creativeness is the modern woman's dialectical answer to the problem ...
New Myth, New World (2010)
From Nietzsche to Stalinism by Bernice Glatzer Rosenthal
Creativeness is the final revelation of the Holy Trinity — its anthropological revelation, (11o) Humanity was standing on the threshold of a cosmic divide, the leap from necessity to freedom, the higher freedom of the eighth day of creation.
A New Design for Living (2010)
by Ernest Holmes, Willis H. Kinnear
Free creativeness is the creature's answer to the great call of its Creator.” This would seem to be valid in relation to physical and mental or spiritual law. At all times we are freely creating the life we DISCOVERING NEW EVIDENCE FREEDOM ...
Creativeness is the assertion of personality. Its significance does not consist so ...
Christian Register (1919)
Creativeness is the assertion of personality. Its significance does not consist so much in newness as in sincerity. It is the will to be a person rather than a copy of persons. A group or a crowd is never creative. Is it not Emerson who said that ...
by Steven R. Pritzker
As illustrated on the horizontal axis of Figure 1, a person may be low to high in general creativeness. One high in this trait takes a cre- ative approach to most aspects of life. It is a way of living, growing, and perceiving one's world, as well as a ...
by Suresh Kant Sharma
l know that the university of Saugor cannot produce creativeness; but what it can do is to provide an environment in which creativeness and vitality of mind and body have a place and can prosper. lndia ...
by Nils Oeijord
craft instinct crawlingwalking,crawlingwalkinginstincts creasing, creasingtheforehandwhenyouarepuzzled instinct creation, artisticcreation instincts creation, creation instincts creative, tobehappyaboutcreativeactivity instinct creativeness, ...
In which the Words are Deduced from Their Origin and Illustarted in Their Different Significations by Examples from the Best Writers. To which are Prefixed a History of the Language, and an English Grammar by Samuel Johnson
PRO'CREATIVENEss. n. s. [from procreative..] Power of generation. These have the accurst privilege of propagating and not expiring, and have reconciled the creativeness of corporeal, with the duration of incorporeal substances. Decay of ...
To which is Prefixed, a Grammar of the English Language by J. Johnson
PRO'CREATIVENESS, a. s. Power of generation. PROCREATOR, n. s. generator; begetter. PRO'CTOR, m. s. a manager of another man's affairs.
by Dr Brian Carr, Indira Mahalingam
It is a substance with two accidents, eternity and everlastingness; with two qualities, creativeness and creatureliness; with two descriptions, uncreatedness and origination in time; with two names, Lord and slave (God and man); with two ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for creativeness
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about creativeness
Video shows what creativeness means. The state of being creative, creativity. Creativeness Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say ...
See also the pronunciation examples of creativeness!
Quotes about creativeness
Loneliness sometimes gives me a quantity of creativeness - you're drinking another glass of wine and you're feeling even worse. Art doesn't work without pain; art also exists for compensating pain. (Till Lindemann)
more quotes about creativeness...
Scrabble value of C3R1E1A1T1I1V4E1N1E1S1S1
The value of this 12-letter word is 17 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CREATIVENESS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of creativeness!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of creativeness to see it in context!