Creeps appears in the following palindrome (phrase that reads the same backward as forward):
- But a tennis peer crosses sane men: as a sane men assessor creeps in, net a tub.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun creeps
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Creeps
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Creeps
- Photos about Creeps
- Video language resources about Creeps
- Quotes about Creeps
- Scrabble value of C3R1E1E1P3S1
- Anagrams of CREEPS
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun creeps
What does creeps mean as a name of something?
- a disease of cattle and sheep attributed to a dietary deficiency; characterized by anemia and softening of the bones and a slow stiff gait
- a feeling of fear and revulsion
Alternative definition of the noun creeps
- [plural-only] Fear; anxiety.
- "Creeps" a.k.a. "Shivers": Dreszcze is a 1981 Polish drama film directed by Wojciech Marczewski. It was entered into the 32nd Berlin International Film Festival, where it won the Silver Bear - Special Jury Prize.
- read more about Shivers
- "Creeps" a.k.a. "The Dungeonmaster", is a 1984 low-budget science fiction/fantasy film, rated PG-13, starring Jeffrey Byron, Richard Moll and Leslie Wing. The film is produced by Charles Band, and is split up into seven distinct story segments, each written and directed by a different person: Dave Allen, Charles Band, John Carl Buechler, Steven Ford, Peter Manoogian, Ted Nicolaou, and Rosemarie Turko. The film's theme was influenced by the popularity of Disney's 1982 film Tron and the roleplaying game Dungeons and Dragons. Principal filming began in 1983 but the film was not completed until 1984. The film features an appearance by the heavy metal band W.A.S.P.. A sequel segment was planned for the anthology Pulse Pounders, but the unfinished film was never released due to the collapse of Empire Pictures.
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- directors: Steven Ford, John Carl Buechler, Charles Band, Ted Nicolaou, David W. Allen
- producer: Charles Band
- written by Charles Band, John Carl Buechler, David W. Allen
- cinematography by Mac Ahlberg
- music by Shirley Walker, Richard Band
- genres: Indie film, Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released in (31 years ago)
- "Creeps" is the 168th short subject starring American slapstick comedy team the Three Stooges. The trio made a total of 190 shorts for Columbia Pictures between 1934 and 1959.
"Creeps" is a 2013 young adult novel that was written by Darren Hynes. It was first published in Canada on July 30, 2013 through RazorBill.
- released in
Creeps a.k.a. The Creeps were a Swedish band active from 1982 to 1997.
- read more about The Creeps
Creeps is a 1974 theater production of the play by David E. Freeman.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Creeps
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Geoff Mayer
Goodkind, The Phantom Creeps is a disappointing serial with a mundane, repetitive ...
by Eric Partridge
creeps, the . The odd thrill resulting from an undefined dread: coll: 1850, Dickens.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Creeps
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Creeps
Click on an item to view that photo:
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Creeps
Click on an item to play that video:
- Learn English vocabulary Creeps, willies and heebie jeebies Goosebumps and butterflies
Improving Your Spoken English Expand your vocabulary and use idiomatic phrases. The wider your vocabulary and the more English phrases you learn, the ...
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 2
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 1
- ESL One - fnatic vs VC - mega creeps & winning moments
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 3
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 8
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 6
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 4
- ESL 2013 Creeps Round 5
View more videos about Give Someone the Creeps.
See also the pronunciation examples of Creeps!
Quotes about Creeps
Scrabble value of C3R1E1E1P3S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CREEPS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Creeps!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Creeps to see it in context!