On this page:
- Crn a.k.a. Chromium nitride is a chemical compound of chromium and nitrogen with the formula CrN. It is very hard, and is extremely resistant to corrosion. It is an interstitial compound, with nitrogen atoms occupying the octahedral holes in the chromium lattice: as such, it is not strictly a chromium compound nor does it contain nitride ions. Chromium forms a second interstitial nitride, dichromium nitride, Cr₂N.
- also known as Chromium(III) nitride
- Crn a.k.a. Cora, El Nayar Language: Cora is an indigenous language of Mexico of the Uto-Aztecan language family. It is spoken by the ethnic group that is widely known as the Cora but who refer to themselves as Naáyarite. The Cora inhabit the northern sierra of the Mexican state Nayarit which is named after its indigenous inhabitants. Cora is a Mesoamerican language and shows many of the traits defining the Mesoamerican Linguistic Area. Under the "Law of Linguistic Rights" it is recognized as a "national language" along with 62 other indigenous languages and Spanish which have the same "validity" in Mexico.
- also known as Cora, El Nayar; Cora de el Nayar; Cora language
- crn is a gene.
- Crn a.k.a. corin, serine peptidase is a gene.
- also known as corin; atrial natriuteric peptide-converting enzyme; heart specific serine proteinase; corin, serine protease; pro-ANP-converting enzyme; pro-ANP-convertase
- Crn a.k.a. crooked neck pre-mRNA splicing factor-like 1 (Drosophila) is a gene.
- also known as Crn, crooked neck-like 1; crooked neck-like 1 protein; crooked neck (Drosophila Crn homolog)-like 1
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for crn
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
16th International Conference, UCNC 2017, Fayetteville, AR, USA, June 5-9, 2017, Proceedings by Matthew J. Patitz, Mike Stannett
a chemical reaction network (briefly, a CRN or a deterministic CRN) is a chemical reaction network with deterministic mass-action semantics. This model is precisely specified in Sect.2 below. For this introduction, it suffices to say that such a CRN is an ordered pair N = (S,R), where S is a finite set of species ( abstract molecule types), and R is a finite set of reactions, each of which has some form like: X + Z −−−→k 2Y + Z, where X,Y,Z ∈ S are species and k ∈ [0,∞) is a rate constant.
19th International Conference, DNA 2013, Tempe, AZ, USA, September 22-27, 2013, Proceedings by David Soloveichik, Bernard Yurke
When the programming goal is the manipulation of individual molecules in a well -mixed solution, the language of chemical reaction networks (CRNs) is an attractive choice. A CRN is a finite set of reactions such as X +Y → X + Z among abstract molecular species, each describing a rule for transforming reactant molecules into product molecules. CRNs may model the “amount” of a species as a real number, namely its concentration (average count per unit volume), or as a nonnegative ...
by Joseph E. Pizzorno Jr., Michael T. Murray, Herb Joiner-Bey
Crn is an effective alternative to drugs (beta-blockers, calciumchannel antagonists, and nitrates), especially in patients with chronic stable angina pectoris. Crn (40 mg/kg per day) may prevent production of toxic fatty acid metabolites that activate phospholipases, disrupt cell membranes, impair heart contractility and compliance, and increase susceptibility to irregular beats and eventual death of heart tissue. ○ Pantethine: stable form of pantethine is active form of pantothenic acid, ...
by Boris Abramovich Kushner, Lev I_Akovlevich Le_fman
Thus, a CRN is a pair of transcriptions of algorithms, of which the first algorithm determines a sequence of rational numbers and the second effectively estimates its rate of convergence. This definition is equivalent to the second definition of computable real number given by Turing (see §2). For constructive real numbers one can define in a natural way relations of equality and order and arithmetic operations; the latter are given by algorithms. By a constructive real function (CF) we ...
by David Seddon
A military Conseil de reconciliation nationale (CRN), under thechairmanship of Maj. Daouda Mallam Wanké,was toexercise executiveand legislative authority duringa transitional period, prior to the restoration of elected civilian institutions. A new constitution was approved byreferendum inJuly. In thesecond round of voting in a presidential election held inOctober, Mamadou Tandja,of the MNSD, was thesuccessful candidate. TheMNSD was similarly successful in concurrent elections ...
by Graham A. Colditz
gov/cancer CRN Cancer Communication Research Center http://www.crn-ccrc.org European Association for Cancer ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for crn
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about crn
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Crn. Prince Geo. of Greece
Bain News Service,, publisher.
Crn. Prince Geo. of Greece
[between ca. 1915 and ca. 1920]
1 negative : glass ; 5 x 7 in. or smaller.
Title from unverified data provided by the Bain News Service on the negatives or caption cards.
Forms part of: George Grantham Bain Collection (Library of Congress).
Format: Glass negatives.
- Crn zuzek / Black wings on green
Photo credit: Gorupka
- Bunbury crn Sampson and Oakley
Photo credit: gordonhymers
Scrabble value of C3R1N1
The value of this 3-letter word is 5 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of CRN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of crn!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of crn to see it in context!