On this page:
- CutMan a.k.a. CutMan.EXE is a fictional character from the 2002 TV anime series MegaMan NT Warrior.
- read more about CutMan.EXE
- Cutman is a fictional character from the 2004 film Million Dollar Baby.
- Cutman is a fictional character from the 2012 film Here Comes the Boom.
- Cutman a.k.a. Cut Man is a fictional character from Mega Man TV Series.
- read more about Cut Man
- Cutman: A cutman is a person responsible for preventing and treating physical damage to a fighter during the breaks between rounds of a full contact match such as a boxing, kickboxing or a mixed martial arts bout. Cutmen typically handle swelling, nosebleeds and lacerations. The rules of full contact sports stipulate that these injuries can be a cause for premature match stoppage, counting as a loss to the injured fighter. The cutman is therefore essential to the fighter, and can be a decisive factor in the outcome of the match.
- Cutman is a 2009 TV program.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Cutman
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by John Grasso
CUTMAN. A cutman is a boxer's second who specializes in patching cuts ...
by Lutz Edzard
Ibn Ginni, HascVis = Abu 1-Fath cUtman Ibn Ginni, al-Hasa°is Ed. by Muhammad cAli al- Naggar. 3 vols. Cairo: Dar al-Kutub al-Misriyya, 1952-56. Ibn Ginni, Munsif = Abu 1-Fath cUtman Ibn Ginni ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased (1891)
From the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century by Samuel Austin Allibone
Cutman, John S. Hnydocke, R. Mylne, Robt ...
With a New Atlas of the World : a Work of General Reference in All Departments of Knowledge
cutman (out'man), n. [out + man.] One who lives or works outside of the bounds, as of a town. A council of thirty-two . . . who . . . took part . . . in choosing the out-men who were to be made b asses. Mn. J. Ii. Green, Town Life in 15th Cent ...
A Supplement to All Standard Dictionaries of the United States and Great Britain by Samuel Fallows
Cutman, Busk-goat (bush gOt), n. Same as Bush-buck (which see). Busk-kaiu mer (bush 'hAm'mer), n. A mason'* large breaking hummer; a hammer for dressing millstones. Busk less (bush les), a. Destitute of bushes ; bare. Tennyson.
by Gerald Routschka
Cutman Habig General Secretary ofCECOF "A very high and competent state of the art description for all manufacturers and users of thermoprocessing equipment." Prof. Dr. Axel von Starck Editor and Chairman of the Exhibitors Council for ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Cutman
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Cutman
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of C3U1T1M3A1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 10 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Cutman for some fun with words!