D-A-D is a palindrome (it reads the same backward as forward).View more palindromes!
D-A-D is a Danish rock band originally "Disneyland After Dark", a name that had to be changed after a threatening lawsuit from The Walt Disney Company. Their style of music is often categorized as melodic heavy rock. They have also used the names D.A.D., D•A•D and D:A:D, each name representing a period in the band's history.
- also known as D:A:D, DAD, Disneyland After Dark, D.A.D., D.A.D
- genres: Melodic Rock, Cowpunk, Hard rock, Rock music, Glam metal, Pop rock
- albums: "No Fuel Left for the Pilgrims", "Riskin' It All", "Helpyourselfish", "Everything Glows", "Soft Dogs", "Scare Yourself", "Call of the Wild", "D.A.D. Special", "D.A.D. Draws a Circle", "Good Clean Family Entertainment You Can Trust", "Jihad", "Live Craziness" (disc 2), "Nineteenhunderedandyesterday", "Osaka After Dark", "Psychopatico", "Simpatico", "The Early Years", "Scare Yourself Alive", "Monster Philosophy", "The Overmuch Box", "Standing on the Never Never", "Dic.Nii.Lan.Daft.Erd.Ark", "Best of D-A-D 30 Years 30 Hits 1984-2014"
- official website: www.d-a-d.dk
Who is D-A-D?
D-A-D a.k.a. Jesper Binzer is an actor and musician.
- read more about Jesper Binzer
Anagrams of D-A-D
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of D-A-D!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of D-A-D for some fun with words!