On this page:
"Daava" is a 1997 Hindi action movie directed by Sunil Agnihotri and starring Akshay Kumar, Raveena Tandon, Naseeruddin Shah and Akshay Anand.
- also known as The Challenge
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- producer: Nitin Raj Aryadath
- art direction by S. Sharma
- based on a story by Saroj Khan
- Akshay Kumar as Inspector Arjun
- Raveena Tandon as Seema
- Naseeruddin Shah as Bhishma
- Akshay Anand as Suraj
- Divya Dutta as Deepa
- Mohan Joshi as Dhaman Chamunda
- Tinnu Anand as Madan Chamunda
- Rajendra Gupta as Advocate Chagan Chamunda
- Yudhveer Singh as Chamunda brother
- Salim Azmi as Anna #1
- Brahmachari as Havaldar Barood Singh
- Goga Kapoor as Bihari Badshah
- Ismail Khan
- Gufi Paintal as Mangal Singh
- Deepak Shirke as Anna #2
- Ashalata Wabgaonkar
- cinematography by Pramod Bhandari
- edited by Pappu Sharma
- music by Jatin-Lalit, Jatin Pandit, Lalit Pandit
- costume design by Raj Solanki
- genres: Action Film, Romance Film, Bollywood, World cinema, Drama
- released on (17 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Daava
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Exploring The Mysterious (2004)
by T.N. Dhar
Daava means profession of the oneness of God and messengership of Prophet Muhammad. Nimaz refers to five daily prayers. Roza is the one-month long fasting during the month of Ramadan of the Muslim Hijri Calendar (which incidentally ...
by Nicholas Awde, Muhammad Galaev
Danish daaVa(n)to split;toexplode dätta oil dätta(n) kanistar oilcan davleni: logha/leqa davleni low/high blood pressure day'a tospend;tolose de ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Daava
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2A1A1V4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DAAVA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Daava!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Daava for some fun with words!