On this page:
- Dan Casey: Daniel Maurice Casey was an American professional baseball player whose career spanned from 1884 to 1894 and 1899. He played in Major League Baseball, principally as a pitcher, over parts of seven seasons for four major league clubs. He saw his most extensive playing time with the Philadelphia Quakers, appearing in 142 games for that team from 1886 to 1889. He also appeared in 46 games for the Syracuse Stars in 1890.
- Dan Casey a.k.a. Daniel Casey is a screenwriter, film editor, film director, film producer and actor.
- read more about Daniel Casey (cinematographer)
- Dan Casey is an American Football Linebacker for the Davidson Wildcats and is also the brother of American Football player Nate Casey .
- Dan Casey a.k.a. Daniel R. Casey is a film producer.
- read more about Daniel R. Casey
Dan Casey is a fictional character from the 1958 film Once Upon a Horse.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dan Casey
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Irish Use of English by Terence Patrick Dolan
' Irish America Magazine Dan Casey 'This ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dan Casey
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Dan Casey for some fun with words!