On this page:
- Dan Hall: Dan D. Hall is a Minnesota politician and member of the Minnesota Senate. A member of the Republican Party of Minnesota, he represents District 56, which includes portions of the cities of Burnsville, Savage and Lakeville in Dakota and Scott counties in the southern Twin Cities metropolitan area.
- Dan Hall a.k.a. Charles D. Hall was a British-American art director and production designer. He is perhaps best remembered for his tenure at Universal Pictures, where he began his career during the silent era. He was art director for many of Universal's most famous productions of the 1920s and '30's: The Phantom of the Opera, All Quiet on the Western Front, the original Bela Lugosi Dracula, the original Magnificent Obsession, and the 1936 My Man Godfrey among them, as well as eleven films directed by James Whale, including the original Boris Karloff Frankenstein, The Invisible Man, Bride of Frankenstein, and the 1936 film version of Show Boat. Hall also worked on the 1929 part-talkie film version of Show Boat, directed by Harry A. Pollard.
- read more about Charles D. Hall
- Dan Hall: Daniel James "Dan" Hall is an Australian musician from Melbourne who has been in two rock bands, Taxiride and Airway Lanes. With Taxiride, as guitarist, pianist and vocalist, he had a top 10 hit on the Australian Recording Industry Association Singles Chart with "Get Set" and a No. 1 album with Imaginate in 1999 on the related Albums Chart. He left Taxiride in 2001 to work solo, he provided vocals for "Don't Look Back" which was used on TV soap opera, Neighbours and then formed Airway Lanes in late 2004. They released their debut album, In Vino Veritas in May 2008 with its lead single, "Don't Let Go", chosen as iTunes' 'Single of the Week'.
- Dan Hall a.k.a. Dan T. Hall is a film and television director, editor, film and television producer, cinematographer, screenwriter, film score composer, and an actor.
- read more about Dan T. Hall (actor)
- Dan Hall a.k.a. Daniel Hall is a film and television producer.
- read more about Daniel Hall
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Dan Hall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tom Wallace
The big news that night was a lineup change — Dan Hall replaced Phillips at the pivot position. Hall finished with two points. Despite drawing that early start, Hall's stay at UK would.
by Paul Selby, Newton Bateman
Henneberry, Dan Hall, and Frank Clerk. Saratoga — E. G. Cryder, Joseph Osmonsen, Arthur Gore, and Thomas Peterson, A. N. Anderson, C. Collins and John Craig. Morris — J. B. Dawson. Edgur Woelfel , C. G. ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dan Hall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Dan Hall
Dan Hall's Rosette
Folded from a dodecagon cut off from a square of Curious paper of 20 cm on the side.
Photo credit: georigami
Anagrams of DAN HALL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dan Hall!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Dan Hall for some fun with words!