On this page:
- Dandan a.k.a. Daniil Kharms was an early Soviet-era surrealist and absurdist poet, writer and dramatist. He came to be known for his children's literature.
- also known as Хармс, Даниил Иванович; Daniil Charms
- born on (110 years ago) in Saint Petersburg, child of Ivan Yuvachev
- ethnicity: Russian
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Writer, playwright
- died on (73 years ago) in Saint Petersburg of starvation
- written works: "KHARMSiada", "Proza", "T͡S︡irk Shardam", "Dneĭ katybr", "The plummeting old women", "Izbrannoe", "Sobranie proizvedenii", "Today I Wrote Nothing", "Zhiznʹ cheloveka na vetru", "Zagadochnye kartinki", "Incidences", "O i͡a︡vlenii͡a︡kh i sushchestvovanii͡a︡kh", "12 povarov", "Ochenʹ strashnai͡a︡ istorii͡a︡", "First, second", "Gorlo bredit britvoi︠u︡", "Vse begut, letiat i skachut", "Polnoe sobranie sochineniĭ", "The story of a boy named Will, who went sledding down the hill", "It happened like this", "Sluchai", "Meni͡a︡ nazyvai͡u︡t kaput͡s︡inom", "Na smertʹ Kazimira Malevicha", "Daniil Kharms", "Polet v nebesa", "Old Woman", "The Man in the Black Coat"
- Dandan a.k.a. Danni Lang is an American Film and TV actress whose credits include Safe, Fair Game, One Life to Live, and All My Children.
- read more about Danni Lang (actress)
dandan is a musical group.
- album: "This Great Nakedess"
Dandan: A dandan or dendan is a mythical sea creature that appears in volume 9 of The Book of One Thousand and One Nights. It appears in the tale "Abdullah the Fisherman and Abdullah the Merman", where the merman tells the fisherman that the dandan is the largest fish in the sea and is the enemy of the mermen. A dendan is capable of swallowing a ship and all its crew in a single gulp.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dandan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Dictionary Of The Malayan Language, In 2 Parts, Malayan and English And English and Malayan (1812)
by William Marsden
jo dandan and Joe dandān ornaments; paraphernalia. Meng-ător-kan rambut daigan dandan to adjust the hair with ornaments. Dandān-an aluwan ...
The Latter Being Entirely New by John Shakespear
e'-- dandan, s. m. A tooth. J. Joe dandān-gir, adj. Biting (horse). Jax else dandan-misri, s. f. A kind ...
by Norbert Shadeg
intrans lead (usually dandan). dana, d,ana R n generosity, almsgiving; a generous person; dana punya n a freely bestowed gift; adj generous, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dandan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dandan
Click on an item to view that photo:
Scrabble value of D2A1N1D2A1N1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DANDAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dandan!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dandan to see it in context!