On this page:
- Darrell May: Darrell Kevin May is a former Major League Baseball starting pitcher who last played for the New York Yankees. May stands at 6'2" tall and weighs 190 pounds. He batted and threw left-handed.
- born on (43 years ago) in San Bernardino
- profession: Baseball player
- Darrell May: Darrell Gerald May is a retired professional ice hockey player who played six games in the National Hockey League with the St. Louis Blues. He was selected by the Vancouver Canucks in the 5th round of the 1980 NHL Entry Draft. Most of his playing career was with the Peoria Rivermen of the IHL. May was born in Edmonton, Alberta, but grew up in St. Albert, Alberta.
- born on (53 years ago) in Edmonton
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Darrell May
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second Edition by David Finoli, Bill Ranier
Darrell May Erskine ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature, and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century (1859)
Containing Thirty Thousand Biographies and Literary Notices, with Forty Indexes of Subjects by Samuel Austin Allibone
Darrell may be ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Darrell May
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Darrell May for some fun with words!