On this page:
- Dasha a.k.a. Darya Domracheva: Darya Vladimirovna Domracheva is a Belarusian biathlete who has been competing in the Biathlon World Cup since 2006. She won three gold medals in the pursuit, individual, and mass start competitions at the 2014 Winter Olympics, and a bronze medal in the individual competition at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- read more about Darya Domracheva
- Dasha or Dascha, born 1976 in Brno, Czechoslovakia, is a Czech pornographic actress. She is known for her female ejaculation and anal sex scenes. She usually refrains from facials.
- Dasha a.k.a. Daria Dmitrieva: Daria Andreyevna Dmitrieva is a Russian rhythmic gymnast. She is the 2012 Olympic all-around silver medalist, the 2010 World ribbon champion, the 2011 World Cup Final all-around champion, 2012 World Cup Final all-around silver medalist, the 2012 Grand Prix Final all-around champion, 2011 Grand Prix Final all-around silver medalist and 2010 Grand Prix Final all-around bronze medalist.
- read more about Daria Dmitrieva
- Dasha a.k.a. Luscious Lopez is the stage name of an American pornographic actress. Lopez entered the industry in 2005 at the age of 23.
- read more about Luscious Lopez
- Dasha a.k.a. Klara Luchko: Klara Stepanivna Luchko was a Soviet, Russian and Ukrainian actress known for her roles in the Soviet cinema.
- read more about Klara Luchko (actress)
- Dasha a.k.a. Daryna Zevina is a Ukrainian swimmer, who has won several international juniors medals in her career, a gold medal at the 100 meter backstroke and a bronze medal at the 200 meter backstroke during the 2010 European Short Course Swimming Championships. Also, in the 2010 Youth Olympic Games held in Singapore, she won a gold medal in the Girls' 100 metre backstroke, a silver medal in the Girls’ 50m Backstroke and a bronze medal in the Girls' 200 metre backstroke.
- read more about Daryna Zevina
- Dasha a.k.a. Daria Yurlova is an Estonian biathlete. She was born in Narva. She competed at the Biathlon World Championships 2011, 2012 and 2013. She competed at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, in sprint and individual.
- read more about Daria Yurlova
- Dasha a.k.a. Daria Gaiazova is a Canadian cross-country skier.
- read more about Daria Gaiazova
- Dasha a.k.a. Daria Shashina is a singer.
- read more about Daria Shashina
- Dasha a.k.a. Darya Zabinski is an actress.
- read more about Darya Zabinski (actress)
- Dasha a.k.a. Daria Iushko is a Ukrainian synchronized swimmer.
- read more about Daria Iushko
There are other people with in their name, like Dasha Ross, Dasha Koval, Dasha Owens, Dasha Volga, Dasha Godiva, Dasha Snyder, Dasha Epstein, Dasha Ivashin, Dasha Danilova, Dasha Mironova and many others.
- Dasha is a fictional character from the 2005 drama film Something Like Happiness.
- Dasha is a fictional character from the 2000 film Brother 2.
- Dasha is a fictional character from 2011 Russian drama film Siberia, Monamour.
- Dasha is a fictional character from the 1991 film Hey, You Wild Geese.
- Dasha is a fictional character from the 2011 film War of the Dead.
- Dasha is a fictional character from the 2002 film 25th Hour.
- Dasha is a fictional film character.
Dasha The dasha pattern shows which planets according to Jyotish will be ruling at particular times.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dasha
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Textbook of Natural Medicine (2013)
by Joseph E. Pizzorno, Michael T. Murray
PHYSIOLOGY The five elements manifest within the body as the Tria'asha ( Dasha means protective or, when out of balance, disease producing). The Tria' asha are the three humors, or basic principles, described earlier— Vat, Pit, and Kaph.
By the Rev. W. Reeve. Revised, Corrected and Enlarged by Daniel Sanderson by W. Reeve
5% dasha, adi, Ten. Bøs, tenth. Evro" ten qualities or natures. 2. ten times as much. s. & 5 dashaka, adj. Ten. S. &z=- dasha-kámaja-vyaSana, s. o *The ten vices proceeding from the quality of desire; viz. hunting, gambling, sleeping during ...
by Jeffrey Andrew Weinstock
These upyri are especially pernicious because they have seamlessly integrated into the Moscow haut monde, one posing as a brigadier's widow (and grandmother to Dasha, the girl Runevskii loves), the other as a retired state councillor.
by P. Somasundaran
Schmitt, and Fergus Gessner 389 Adsorption of Heavy Metal Ions on Clays / Heike Bradl 471 Adsorption of Polyethoxyethylenic Surfactants on Clay Surfaces / Dasha Martin Nevskaia 610 Adsorption of Water at Clay Surfaces / Jean ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dasha
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2A1S1H4A1
The value of this 5-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DASHA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dasha!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dasha to see it in context!