On this page:
- Day-break a.k.a. Day Break is a television program for which one 13-episode season was produced. The series starred Taye Diggs as Detective Brett Hopper, who is framed for the murder of Assistant District Attorney Alberto Garza. Due to a time loop, Hopper lives the same day over and over. The series revolves around his attempt to solve the mystery of the murder, and find out who is behind the conspiracy to frame him.
- begun on and completed on (8 years ago)
- 13 episodes of 60 or 42 minutes each
- country: United States of America
- created by Paul Zbyszewski
- regular cast:
- genres: Science Fiction, Crime Fiction, Fantasy, Thriller, Action Film, Action/Adventure, Action, Adventure Film, Drama
- some of the awards:
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Writing in a Dramatic Series (For episode "What if He Lets Her Go") nomination for Steven Maeda
- "Day-break" a.k.a. "Day Break": Dame sobh is an award-winning 2005 independent film from Iranian director Hamid Rahmanian. It depicts a man on death row whose execution is repeatedly delayed because the family of the victim does not appear for his execution. Some parts of the film are filmed like a documentary, with characters addressing the camera crew or looking into the camera, but most of the scenes, including frequent flashbacks, are filmed in the traditional style of a fictional film.
- also known as Dame sobh, Hajnalhasadás
- country: Iran
- languages: Persian Language, Farsi, Eastern Language
- producer: Hamid Rahmanian
- written by Hamid Rahmanian & Mehran Kashani
- cinematography by Bayram Fazli
- edited by Ebrahim Saeedi
- music by David Bergeaud
- genre: Drama
- subject: Capital punishment
- released on (10 years ago)
- official website: www.prometheuscinema.com/daybreak.html
- "Day-break" is a composition.
- also known as Day-break (off vocal)
- music and lyrics by Chiyomaru Shikura
- "Day-break" a.k.a. "Day Break" is a musical album of Radio Fonic Oddity.
DAY-BREAK is a musical group.
- albums: "ONE～この世が果てても離れない～", "Cross My Heart"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Day-break
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Abridged from the American Dictionary, for Use of Primary Schools and the Counting House by Noah Webster
Day-break, n. the first appearance of day. Dāy-lā-bor, n. labor performed by the day. Day-lā-bor-er, n one who is hired to work by Dāy-light, n. the light of the sun. [the day. Dāys-man, n. an umpire, a mediator. Dāy-spring, n. the beginning of day ...
by Joseph Bosworth
— ing The dawning, day-break. — leoht Early light, day-break.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Day-break
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Day-break
Click on an item to view that photo:
On the road near Hanley Bus Station at dawn
Photo credit: Sumana Khanom
- Day-break on Bir-Hakeim bridge
Photo credit: v923z
Quotes about Day-break
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Day-break to see it in context!