Dead On Site
is an acrostic for dos.
On this page:
"Dead On Site" is the story of a group of media arts majors who decide as a final project to take over a vacant house where a family had been wiped out a year before.
- director: Scott Kenyon Barker
- producers: Scott Kenyon Barker, Brian Aldo, Michael Headley & Tamara Mack
- written by Scott Kenyon Barker
- genres: Thriller, Horror
- tagline: Evil needs an audience.
- released in (7 years ago)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dead On Site
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of DEAD ON SITE
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dead On Site!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Dead On Site for some fun with words!