On this page:
Definition of the noun decennium
What does decennium mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: decenniums
- a period of 10 years
- lexical domain: Time - nouns denoting time and temporal relations
- synonyms of decennium: decade / decennary
- more generic terms: period / period of time / time period = an amount of time
- more specific words:
- 1900s = the decade from 1900 to 1909
- 1530s = the decade from 1530 to 1539
- twenties / 1920s = the decade from 1920 to 1929
- 1820s = the decade from 1820 to 1829
- thirties / 1930s = the decade from 1930 to 1939
- 1830s = the decade from 1830 to 1839
- forties / 1940s = the decade from 1940 to 1949
- 1840s = the decade from 1840 to 1849
- fifties / 1950s = the decade from 1950 to 1959
- 1850s = the decade from 1850 to 1859
- 1750s = the decade from 1750 to 1759
- sixties / 1960s = the decade from 1960 to 1969
- 1860s = the decade from 1860 to 1869
- 1760s = the decade from 1760 to 1769
- seventies / 1970s = the decade from 1970 to 1979
- 1870s = the decade from 1870 to 1879
- 1770s = the decade from 1770 to 1779
- eighties / 1980s = the decade from 1980 to 1989
- eighties / 1880s = the decade from 1880 to 1889
- 1780s = the decade from 1780 to 1789
- nineties / 1990s = the decade from 1990 to 1999
- nineties / 1890s = the decade from 1890 to 1899
- 1790s = the decade from 1790 to 1799
- part of: century = a period of 100 years
- part: twelvemonth / year / yr = a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
"Decennium" is a musical album of Fly to the Sky.
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Decennium
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Royal Statistical Society (Great Britain)
When a decennium is the unit of time, that is when the integration is taken between tho limits ...
by Kevin J. Hayes
While Decennium is a history, it exemplifies the distinctively Puritan model of historiography by using both biblical typography and contemporary accounts to reinforce the key concept of providential design; it is decidedly not a secular history.
Lexicon Graecum (1539)
containing an historical and critical account of the lives and writings of the most eminent persons in every nation by Alexander Chalmers
Cum gratia et privilegio regiae majestatis per decennium ;" without a date.
by Robert Hunter
decennium = a period ...
by Augustin Calmet
Cum privilegio regist majestatis per decennium.” And several parts of the scriptures had been from time to time translated by different persons; proofs of which, if not the very translations themselves, exist in different libraries of this kingdom.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Decennium
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Decennium
Video shows what decennium means. A period of ten years.. decennium synonyms: decade. Decennium Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary ...
Scrabble value of D2E1C3E1N1N1I1U1M3
The value of this 9-letter word is 14 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DECENNIUM
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Decennium!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Decennium to find many related words and phrases!