On this page:
- "Deedar" is 1992 Hindi movie directed by Pramod Chakravarti and starring debutant Akshay Kumar, Karishma Kapoor, Anupam Kher, Tanuja. Other cast members include Laxmikant Berde, Seema Deo, Ajit Vachhani, Anjana Mumtaz, Rajeev Varma, Dan Dhanoa, Priya Arun, Rajesh Puri and Viju Khote.
- also known as Seeing the Beloved's Face
- country: India
- language: Hindi Language
- director: Pramod Chakravorty
- producer: Pramod Chakravorty
- written by Sachin Bhowmick & Mir Muneer
- based on a story by Sachin Bhowmick
- Tanuja as Gayetri
- Karisma Kapoor as Sapna A. Saxena
- Anupam Kher as Arjun Pratap Saxena
- Akshay Kumar as Anand K. Malhotra
- Rajeev Verma as Kailashnath Malhotra
- Anjana Mumtaz as Sunanda K. Malhotra
- Seema Deo as Dr. Shanti
- Laxmikant Berde as Mahesh
- Dan Dhanoa as Chhadha
- Priya Arun as Sheela
- Ajit Vachani as Major Vivek Sharma
- Rajesh Puri
- Viju Khote as Inspector Khadak Singh
- Dinesh Hingoo as Ramchandani
- Amit Shukla
- cinematography by V. K. Murthy
- edited by Praful Vyas
- music by Anand Chitragupth, Milind Chitragupth
- costume design by Manish Malhotra
- genres: Family, Action Film, Crime Fiction, Drama, Bollywood, World cinema
- released on (22 years ago)
- "Deedar" is a 1951 Bollywood Hindi language film directed by Nitin Bose and starring Ashok Kumar, Dilip Kumar, Nargis and Nimmi in lead roles. A story of unfulfilled love, when hero's childhood love is separated from him due to class inequalities. It is one of noted tragedies made in early Hindi cinema. Upon its release it became popular film of the Golden era and further established Dilip Kumar as "King of Tragedy".
"Deedar" is a musical album of Naushad.
- released in (64 years ago)
Who is Deedar?
Deedar is a Pakistani stand-up comedian and stage dancer and actress. She is famous for her work in Punjabi dramas.
- born on (35 years ago) in Lahore
- profession: Actor, dancer
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Deedar
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Ashish Rajadhyaksha, Paul Willemen
Deedar (JugalKishore, H, 1970) Deedar (NitinBose, H,1951) Deedar (Pramod Chakravarty, H, ...
by Colin Larkin
Deedar Zaman; vocals). Chandrasonic (b. Steve Chandra Savale; guitar), Bubble -E (dancer), and Sun-J (b. Sanjay Tailor; decks/ keyboards) had been added to the line-up by 1995. The band performs a combination of ragga, garage punk ...
by Syedur Rahman
Organizing Villagers for Self-Reliance: A Study of Deedar in Bangladesh. Comilla: Bangladesh Academy for Rural Development, 1983 ...
by William Hunter
P« deedar, n. s. nr. Interview. P- deedaroo, adj. . Well looking (fellow) personable . '. □ P. 6ao deedu, n. 6. m, 1 The eye. 2 A wanton or impudent eye. 3 Met. impudence. Durd says. — & 1$ Chumuh irWn baghban se soobh- dum;~ kulrW thee ...
by H. S. Singha
Tegh Bahadur simreyai ghar nau nidh aawe dhaye sabh thaeen hoe sahaye; Daswen Patshah Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj sabh thaeen hoe sahaye, Dassan Patshahian di jot, Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji de paath deedar da dhiyan dhar ...
by Joseph Taylor (Major.)
P« j deedar; n. $. nr. Interview. P' deedaroo, adj. Well looking (fellow) personable.
A Dictionary, English and Punjabee, Outlines of Grammar, Also Dialogues, English and Punjabee (1849)
by Samuel Cross Starkey
disna, deedar. Essay, syee, meenut. Endeavour.
mizur, busirut, beenaee, deedar, drisht, nigäh; (charming) buhár Sightless, a nabёena Sightly, a numoodar, deedaroo, khoosh-mбnzur Sign , ...
by Joseph Taylor, William Carmichael Smyth
P 9l०५० deedar, m ...
In Roman Characters by Joseph T. Thompson
chihra, roo, moonh, mookhra, deedar. Viscous, la. lijlija, looabdar, chip- Viscid, J chipa. Visibility, s. numoodaree, zuhoor. Visible, a. zahir ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Deedar
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2E1E1D2A1R1
The value of this 6-letter word is 8 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DEEDAR
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Deedar!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Deedar to see it in context!