On this page:
- Dejan was a Serbian magnate who served Emperor Stefan Dušan as despot, and Emperor Uroš V as sevastokrator. He was married to Emperor Dušan's sister Teodora, and possessed a large province in the Kumanovo region, east of Skopska Crna Gora. It initially included the old župe of Žegligovo and Preševo. Uroš V later gave Dejan the Upper Struma river with Velbužd. Dejan built the Zemen Monastery, among others, and reconstructed several church buildings throughout his province.
- Dejan a.k.a. Dan Petrovic: A well-known Australian search engine specialist and the managing director of Dejan SEO Pty Ltd.
- read more about Dan Petrovic
DEJAN: Australian digital marketing agency specialising in strategy including SEO, PPC, CRO, social media and content marketing.
- also known as DEJAN SEO
- official website: dejanseo.com.au
- Dejan is a fictional character from the 2010 film Easy Money.
- Dejan is fictional character from the 1961 film And Love Has Vanished.
- Dejan is a fictional character from the 1980 film Special Treatment.
- Dejan is a fictional character from Does it hurt? -The First Balkan Dogma.
- Dejan is a fictional character in the 2014 film Cracks in Concrete.
- DEJAN: Australian marketing company. Specialises in digital marketing strategies covering PPC, SEO, CRO and content marketing.
- Dejan is a Slavic male name derived from deja, meaning "to do something, to act." It may also be related to the Latin deus, meaning "god". It is a name in common use in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Bulgaria and Slovenia, and was the sixth most popular boy name in Republic of Macedonia, 2006. Its feminine counterpart is Dejana. Nameday for Dejan is 31 of July.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dejan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
In Their Own Words (2009)
by Raymond Smullyan, Peter Bispham
Dejan is a professor at the Faculty of Music of the University of Art in Belgrade ...
An Integrated Approach to Energy, Health and Operational Performance by Dejan Mumovic, Mat Santamouris
Dejan is a co-founder of two specialist groups, CIBSE School Design Group and England affiliate of International Building Performance ...
by Palestine Exploration Fund
The ground between Beit Furik Sálim and Beit Dejan is a branch of the Mükhnah plain, measuring ...
Lexicon and Grammar (2000)
The English Syntacticon by Joseph E. Emonds
Spanish dejar: Los hermanos dejan a Ana ...
by San Murugesan, Irena Bojanova
Dejan S. Milojicic, Senior Researcher and Manager Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Palo Alto IEEE Computer Society President, 2014 Managing Director of Open Cirrus Cloud Computing Testbed, 2009–13 Preface* Several converging and ...
by Emanuel Strauss
Eng: forbear not sowing because of birds Ger: man muß das Säen nicht unterlassen aus Furcht vor den Tauben Fr: il ne faut pas laisser de semer par crainte de moineaux Sp: pormiedo degorriones, no se dejan de sembrar cañamones Port: ...
by David Macfarlane
Las deudas viejas no se pagan, y las nuevas se dejan envejecer.
by Robert L. Heath
Dejan Vercˇicˇ University of Ljubjana Kathleen G. Vidoloff A. Maureen Taylor University of Oklahoma Ralph Tench Leeds Metropolitan University Natalie T. J. Tindall Georgia State University Margalit Toledano University of Waikato Jorge ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dejan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Dejan
Click on an item to view that photo:
View more pictures about Dejan Stojanovic.
Video about Dejan
Dejan's First Vocabulary
See also the pronunciation examples of Dejan!
Scrabble value of D2E1J8A1N1
The value of this 5-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DEJAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dejan!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dejan to see it in context!