On this page:
Delbaran is a city in the Central District of Qorveh County, Kurdistan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 6,104, in 1,395 families.
- part of Qorveh County
- countries: Iran, Japan
- language: Persian Language
- producers: Abolfazl Jalili & Shozo Ichiyama
- executive producer: Masayuki Mori
- written by Abolfazl Jalili
- based on a story by Reza Saberi
- cinematography by Mohamad Ahmadi
- edited by Abolfazl Jalili
- genres: World cinema, Political drama, Japanese Movies, Drama
- released in (14 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Delbaran
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Terri Ginsberg, Chris Lippard
and Delbaran (Abolfazl Jalili, 2000). In other Iranian films (The White Balloon [Jafar Panahi, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Delbaran
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2E1L1B3A1R1A1N1
The value of this 8-letter word is 11 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DELBARAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Delbaran!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Delbaran for some fun with words!