Delia's appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Rats ailed, damn it, in mad Delia's tar.
- Delia's debonair dahlias, poor, drop, or droop. Sail, Hadrian; Obed sailed.
On this page:
Delia's: Delia's, Inc. is a direct marketing and retail company composed of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting girls and young women around the ages of 13 to 19. Delia's is also popular among college women, as many of its clothing and accessories are mature and affordable for college-age students. It was, in its prime, the leading marketer to teenage girls in the United States, selling to 10-24-year-old females.
- also known as dELIA*s Inc.; dELiAs, Inc.; dELiAs Inc; dELiA*s
- official website: www.delias.com
Delia's a.k.a. Delias is a genus of butterflies. There are about 250 species of Delias, found in South Asia and Australia. Delias is considered to have its evolutionary origins in the Australian region.
- also known as 斑粉蝶屬
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Delia's
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Delia's
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Delia's sticky puddings
Just add water?
Photo credit: LoopZilla
- Delia's Chicken Sausage Stand
(Veggie) Gunn Slinger
Photo credit: jeffgunn
- One More Round Delia's Gone...
Photo credit: pasa47
- Making Delia's Christmas Pudding again - yummy
Photo credit: dumbledad
- A variant of Delia's recipe
Sans cream, sans most of the sugar, ginger preserve rather than marmalade - otherwise it was pretty similar.
Photo credit: Annie Mole
- Delia's Alexandria...yum!
Photo credit: GlitterandFrills
- Caterpillar in Delia's Dinner
Photo credit: r h
Anagrams of DELIA'S
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Delia's!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Delia's to see it in context!