On this page:
Definition of the verb destalinize
What does destalinize mean as a doing word?
- counteract the effects and policies of Stalinism
- example: Russia was slowly destalinized in the late 1950's
- lexical domain: Change - verbs of size, temperature change, intensifying, etc.
- alternative spelling: destalinise
- antonym of destalinize: stalinize
- more generic words: transform / transmute / transubstantiate = change or alter in form, appearance, or nature
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Destalinize
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Joseph Smith, Simon Davis
to destalinize in 1956, although Imre Nagy's (q.v.) declaration of neutrality prompted the crushing of the Hungarian Uprising (q.v.). Khrushchev ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Destalinize
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2E1S1T1A1L1I1N1I1Z10E1
The value of this 11-letter word is 21 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Destalinize to find many related words and phrases!