Diana! appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Did Dean aid Diana? Ed did.
- Diana saw Dr. Awkward was an aid.
- Traci, to resite yetis opposite yeti serotonin, Diana can aid Nino to resite yetis opposite yetis’ erotic art.
On this page:
- Diana! a.k.a. Nayantara is an Indian film actress from Kerala, who appears in South Indian films. She made her acting debut in the 2003 Malayalam film Manassinakkare and followed with Vismayathumbathu before foraying into Tamil and Telugu cinema.
- also known as Diana Mariam Kurian, Nayantra, Nayan, Mani, Diana Kurien, Diana Mariam Kurien, Diana, Nayanathara, queen of tamil cinema, Nayanthara
- born on (31 years ago) in Bangalore, child of Kurian Kodiyattu and Omana Kurian
- ethnicity: Indian people, Malayali
- nationality: India
- profession: Actor, model
- read more about Nayantara (actress)
- Diana! a.k.a. Aylar Lie: Aylar Dianati Lie is a Norwegian actress and model of Iranian descent and former pornographic actress.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is a Brazilian singer, who gained fame in the 1970s. She was born Ana Maria Siqueira Iorio, in Botafogo ward, in Rio de Janeiro city, at 2 June, and raised in the Leblon ward. Her fans has given her the nickname "The Lover Singer of Brazil".
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana Zoga: News 4 Reporter ' ' ' Diana Zoga ' ' ' got started in her broadcasting career as a 17 year old college student, moonlighting as a anchor / reporter for a low-power television station in Austin, Texas.
- Diana! a.k.a. DIANA is a musical group.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana was a musical project by Irina Tyurina, active from 1992 till 1999.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is a fictional character from the 2012 film Two Jacks.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is a fictional character from 2013 film Last Vegas.
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a 2013 biographical drama film, directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel, about the last two years of the life of Diana, Princess of Wales. The screenplay is based on Kate Snell's 2001 book Diana: Her Last Love, and was written by Stephen Jeffreys. British-Australian actress Naomi Watts plays the title role of Diana.
- also known as Caught in Flight
- countries: United Kingdom, France, Sweden, Belgium
- language: English Language
- producers: Robert Bernstein & Douglas Rae
- executive producers: Tim Haslam & Mark Woolley
- production design by Kave Quinn
- art direction by Mark Raggett
- written by Stephen Jeffreys
- based on a story by Kate Snell
- Naomi Watts as Princess Diana
- Naveen Andrews as Dr. Hasnat Khan
- Douglas Hodge as Paul Burrell
- Geraldine James as Oonagh Toffolo
- Charles Edwards as Patrick Jephson
- Daniel Pirrie as Jason Fraser
- Cas Anvar as Dodi Fayed
- Juliet Stevenson as Sonia
- Jonathan Kerrigan as Colin
- Laurence Belcher as Prince William
- Harry Holland as Prince Harry
- Leeanda Reddy as Nasreen
- Art Malik as Samundar
- Michael Hadley as Joseph Toffollo
- Rose O'Loughlin as Nurse Denise
- casting by Reg Poerscout-Edgerton
- cinematography by Rainer Klausmann
- edited by Hans Funck
- music by David Holmes, Keefus Ciancia
- costume design by Julian Day
- set decoration by Niamh Coulter
- genres: Biographical film, Romance Film, Drama
- subjects: Diana, Princess of Wales
- rating: PG-13 (USA), G, 15+
- released on
- some of the awards:
- Golden Globe Award for Best TV Special - Variety/Musical
- Razzie Award for Worst Actress nomination for Naomi Watts
- official website: diana.gaga.ne.jp
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is an American sitcom that aired on NBC during the 1973-1974 television season that was created by Leonard Stern, which ran from September 10, 1973 to January 7, 1974. The series was filmed in front of a live studio audience at CBS Studio Center in Los Angeles.
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "4 Hearts" is a Portuguese film directed by Manuel Mozos, released in 2009 and produced by Rosa Filmes. The cast features Rita Martins, Filipe Duarte, João Lagarto, Margarida Marinho and Diana Costa e Silva.
- also known as 4 Copas, Diana
- country: Portugal
- language: Portuguese Language
- genre: Romance Film
- released in (6 years ago)
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana": Set on the day after Princess Diana’s death that shocked Britain, the film follows Mohit, an Indian transsexual on an emotional journey that will change his life forever.
"Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana", also known as "Diana of the Tower", is a copper statue, by Augustus Saint-Gaudens. Once a famous New York City landmark, for over three decades it sat atop of the second Madison Square Garden building.
- completed in (93 years ago)
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a 1980 studio album by Diana Ross.
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a song written and made famous by Paul Anka in 1957, recorded in May 1957 at Don Costa studio in New York. Reportedly inspired by a high school friend of Anka's named Diana Ayoub, in an interview with NPR's Terry Gross in 2005, Anka stated that it was inspired by a girl at his church whom he hardly knew.
- music and lyrics by Paul Anka
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a song by English-Irish boy band One Direction from their third studio album Midnight Memories. It was released on 18 November 2013, a week prior to the album's release.
- "Diana!" is American singer Diana Ross' first solo TV special, which aired on ABC on April 18, 1971, choreographed by David Winters of West Side Story fame, who at that time choreographed all of Ross' stage and TV shows. The special featured performances by The Jackson 5, and also included Jackson 5 lead singer Michael Jackson's solo debut. Michael Jackson performed Frank Sinatra's "It Was a Very Good Year", which drew laughter as its adult-themed lyrics were changed to fit his age. Other guests included Danny Thomas and Bill Cosby, who would be featured on a similar TV special by the Jackson 5 a few months later.
- also known as Diana! Soundtrack
- genre: Soul music
- released on (43 years ago)
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a song performed by Bryan Adams. Written by Adams and Jim Vallance, the track appears as the B-side to "Heaven" and is one of the most prominent of Bryan Adams' non-album songs. It was released as single in Portugal.
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Diana!" a.k.a. "Diana" is a musical album of Diana.
- released in (43 years ago)
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is a region in Madagascar. The region is the most northerly part of the island. It borders the adjacent regions of Sava in the south and Sofia in the west. It covers an area of 19,266 km²., and had an estimated population of 485,800 in 2004. The regional capital is Antsiranana.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is an unincorporated community in Upshur County, Texas, United States. The community is North of Longview and South of Ore City on highway 259.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is a town in Lewis County, New York, United States. The population was 1,709 at the 2010 census.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is an unincorporated community in Webster County, West Virginia, United States, along West Virginia Route 15 and the Right Fork of the Holly River. It is the birthplace of actor Josh Stewart, most notable for his starring role as Holt McLaren on the FX series Dirt starring alongside Courteney Cox.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is an almost abandoned settlement located in the forests south-east of Rozvadov municipality, Tachov District, Czech Republic. The population is around 30 people. The area of Diana, today a part of Rozvadov, consists also of a former glasshouse and a large defunct woodworking factory. A hunting mansion Diana is situated in the settlement. The mansion, which was in the past owned by the Kolowrat noble family, was named after the goddess of hunting. Its project is sometimes attributed to the Czech-Italian architect Jan Santini Aichel. The adjacent natural reserve Diana consists of one of the oldest and most valuable beech tree forests in the Upper Palatine Forest.
- part of Czech Republic
- Diana! a.k.a. DIANA is a Geocode, Aviation waypoint.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana: In Roman mythology, Diana was the goddess of the hunt, the moon and birthing, being associated with wild animals and woodland, and having the power to talk to and control animals. She was equated with the Greek goddess Artemis, though she had an independent origin in Italy. Diana was worshipped in ancient Roman religion and is revered in Roman Neopaganism and Stregheria. Dianic Wicca, a largely feminist form of the practice, is named for her. Diana was known to be the virgin goddess of childbirth and women. She was one of the three maiden goddesses, Diana, Minerva and Vesta, who swore never to marry.
- also known as Artemis, Diane
- Diana! a.k.a. The Diana camera is a plastic-bodied box camera using 120 rollfilm and 35 mm film. The camera has a simple plastic meniscus lens. Originally marketed as an inexpensive novelty gift item, the Diana has been used to specifically take soft focus, impressionistic photographs somewhat reminiscent of the Pictorialist Period of artistic photography, but using contemporary themes and concepts, known as lomography.
- also known as Diana camera
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana er et kvinnenavn med opprinnelse i navnet til den romerske gudinnen Diana. Navnet er relatert til det latinske ordet divinus, «guddommelig».
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is a British television drama series first broadcast by the BBC in 1984. It was adapted by Andrew Davies from two R. F. Delderfield novels.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana was a whaling ship built in 1840, in Bremen, Germany. She sailed out of Hull, England. In 1858 a steam engine was installed, making her the first steam-powered whaler to sail from Hull.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana was a steam paddle steamer built in 1823 as a merchant vessel and purchased by the Bengal Government in 1824. During the First Anglo-Burmese War she became the first steam-powered warship of the Honourable East India Company to see action. She was transferred to the Burmese Government in 1826 and to back to the company for use by Singapore in 1837.
- also known as اچاماس دیانا
- Diana! a.k.a. DIANA, the Descriptive Intermediate Attributed Notation for Ada, is an intermediate language used to represent the semantics of an Ada program. It was originally designed as an interface between the front end and middle of the compiler on the one hand and the back end on the other. It is also used as an internal representation by other language tools.
- Diana! a.k.a. Diana is the brand name for agricultural machinery produced by Irene Chrissadakou A.E. a company based in Tavros, Greece. Founded in 1976, it is one of the most successful in its field, also managing to survive the crisis in Greek manufacturing industry of the 1980s and 1990s.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Diana!
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of DIANA!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Diana!!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Diana! to see it in context!