On this page:
- Definition of the adjective discriminatory
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for discriminatory
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for discriminatory
- Photos about discriminatory
- Video language resources about discriminatory
- Quotes about discriminatory
- Scrabble value of D2I1S1C3R1I1M3I1N1A1T1O1R1Y4
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective discriminatory
What does discriminatory mean as an attribute of a noun?
- being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand
- containing or implying a slight or showing prejudice
- capable of making fine distinctions
- manifesting partiality
Alternative definition of the adjective discriminatory
- Of or pertaining to discrimination (in all senses).
- Showing prejudice or bias.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for discriminatory
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by sunday Ikpang
And the word discriminatory means unfair, treating somebody or one group of people worse than others. We had also taken time to look up these two words are noun and they talks how someone or group of people are being taken or treated in ...
by Eugene McLaughlin, John Muncie
Sometimes discriminatory practices persist even in the face of laws or policies designed to eliminate discrimination. This de facto discrimination can be the result of covert activity - that which is intentional, but hidden - but can also result from ...
Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Legal Questions by Shae Irving, Editors of Nolo
For example, you might make a log of every racist comment your supervisor makes, or note discriminatory statements made by company officials in speeches or presentations. And keep track of key employment decisions that you suspect ...
by Abraham Pizam
Discriminatory pricing A substantial proportion of the 'hospitality experience' is composed of intangible or servicetype elements. Therefore, an understanding of this theory is of paramount importance for hospitality managers and front-line ...
Encyclopedia of the City (2005)
by Roger W. Caves
Some researchers add 'income', or 'source of income', as a category on which discriminatory practices might be based. According to them, the percentage of income to be devoted to housing is misleading in individual cases; accordingly, ...
by Caroline S. Clauss-Ehlers
Discriminatory acts are committed in many forms, including: overt or blatant discrimination;covertor hidden discrimination; intentional, when an individual purposely commits a discriminatory act; and unintentional, when an individual ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for discriminatory
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about discriminatory
If you need images about discriminatory for an article or a report, you can download stock photos at a very small price:
Video language resources about discriminatory
Click on an item to play that video:
- Discriminatory Meaning
Video shows what discriminatory means. Of or pertaining to discrimination (in all senses).. Showing prejudice or bias.. Discriminatory Meaning. How to ...
- Allahabad HC demands explanation on discriminatory power supply
The HC was responding to a PIL challenging the decision of the SP government to give 24-hour of power to six districts - Etawah, Mainpuri, Kannauj and Agra, ...
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = anti discriminatory measure
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = discriminatory price
- Mark Levin: Mexican president says that anti-illegal immigration language is discriminatory
(October 06 2014)
- Top 5 Ways to Interrupt Discriminatory Language
Created with a Creative Commons license from moveNshake. Music: "Cute Commercial" by PVStudio.
See also the pronunciation examples of discriminatory!
Quotes about discriminatory
What I can say is that for may years jazz musicians had to go to Europe, for instance, to be respected and to be sort of treated not in a discriminatory way. I don't think there is anything controversial about me saying that. This is just a fact. (Sonny Rollins)
more quotes about discriminatory...
Scrabble value of D2I1S1C3R1I1M3I1N1A1T1O1R1Y4
The value of this 14-letter word is 22 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of discriminatory to see it in context!