Diva appears in the following pangram (a sentence using every letter of the alphabet at least once):
- Foxy diva Jennifer Lopez wasn’t baking my quiche. (40 letters)
Diva appears in the following palindromes (phrases that read the same backward as forward):
- Avid Allen spots a Toyota, stops Nell (a diva.)
- Did diva deliveries avoid a radio vase I revile?… David did!
- To get a man a toe diva for a stalagmite you’d assess a duo, yet I’m gala tsar of a video tan a mate got.
On this page:
- Definition of the noun diva
- Phrases with Diva
- Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Diva
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Diva
- Photos about Diva
- Video language resources about Diva
- Sign language
- Quotes about Diva
- Scrabble value of D2I1V4A1
- Anagrams of DIVA
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun diva
What does diva mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: divas
- a distinguished female operatic singer; a female operatic star
Alternative definition of the noun diva
- Any female celebrity, usually a well known singer or actress.
- A person who may be considered or who considers herself (or by extension himself) much more important than others, has high expectations of others and who is extremely demanding and fussy when it comes to personal privileges.
- Diva is a sub-unit of the all-female Japanese pop group AKB48. Formed in 2011, the group is scheduled to disband in 2014. The name was stylized as DIVA for the final releases.
- Ayaka Umeda (Lead Vocals) since
- Sayaka Akimoto (Lead Vocals) since
- Sae Miyazawa (Lead Vocals) since
- Yuka Masuda (Lead Vocals) since
- Satoko Kasuya since
- Yūki Futami since
- Atsuko Furukawa since
- Ramu Fukuno since
- Ayaka Yamagami since
- Yuina Inoue since
- Yuka Masuda between and (1 year and 12 months)
- 古川温子 since
- 二見夕貴 since
- Ayaka Umeda since
- 山上綾加 since
- 福野来夢 since
- 粕谷聡子 since
- genres: J-pop, Pop music
- albums: "Tsuki no Uragawa", "Lost the way", "Cry", "DISCOVERY", "DIVA"
- official website: avexnet.or.jp/diva/index.html
- Diva was a popular three-member Hip-Hop girl group in South Korea that debuted in 1997 and disbanded in 2005. They were primarily created and produced by Roo'ra member Chae Ri-na but left the group in 1999. Their debut album Funky Diva was popular in South Korea due to its newly created style for girl groups debuting in Korea.
- Diva is a musical group.
- album: "Ecos de Outono"
- Diva is a musical group.
- album: "The Sun Always Shines on TV"
There are other groups with in their name, like 3 Diva, La Diva, Def.Diva, Garage diva, Diva Scarlet, Viva La Diva, Diva Destruction, Fierce Ruling Diva, Diva Noctua Entropia and The DIVA Jazz Orchestra.
- DiVA a.k.a. Sayaka Akimoto, is a Japanese idol singer, dancer, actress, television host, and model. She is best known as being a member of the Japanese idol girl group AKB48, where she had served as the captain of Team K and has also been involved in the AKB48 sub-unit Diva.
- read more about Sayaka Akimoto (singer)
- Diva a.k.a. Emina Jahović Sandal is a Serbian Bosniak singer-songwriter, model, and actress. She holds Serbian and Turkish dual citizenship. Born and raised in Novi Pazar, she primarily studied at the Mokranjac Music School and briefly attended Braća Karić University's Faculty of Management in Belgrade. Her brother is Mirsad Türkcan. She is married to Mustafa Sandal, a leading pop star from Turkey.
- read more about Emina Jahović
- Diva a.k.a. Bülent Ersoy is a Turkish trans woman celebrity and popular singer of Ottoman classical music. Over the years, Ersoy has become a symbol for the increased tolerance for LGBT figures in Turkey.
- read more about Bülent Ersoy
- Diva a.k.a. Jillian Reynolds: Jillian Barberie Reynolds, best known by her former name Jillian Barberie, is a Canadian actress, television hostess, known for appearances on Fox Sports as the weatherperson on Fox NFL Sunday in the early to mid-2000s.
- read more about Jillian Reynolds (actress)
- Diva a.k.a. Therese Alshammar: Malin Therese Alshammar is a Swedish swimmer who has won three Olympic medals, 25 World Championship medals, and 43 European Championship medals. Standing at 1.80 m, she is a specialist in short distances races in freestyle and butterfly. She is coached by former Swedish swimmer Johan Wallberg.
- read more about Therese Alshammar
- Diva a.k.a. Diva Zappa: Diva Muffin Zappa is an American artist, also known for several acting roles in film and television, as well as recording a one-off comedy single. She is the youngest child of musician Frank Zappa.
- read more about Diva Zappa (actress)
- Diva a.k.a. Amanda Diva: Amanda Seales is an actress.
- read more about Amanda Diva
- Diva a.k.a. Michael Di Venuto: Michael James Di Venuto is a former Australian cricketer of Italian descent who played first-class cricket for Tasmanian Tigers and One Day Internationals for Australia.
- read more about Michael Di Venuto
- Diva is an actress.
- profession: Actor
- read more about Diva (actress)
- "Diva" is a song by American singer Beyoncé. The song was written and produced by Shondrae "Bangladesh" Crawford, Sean Garrett, and Knowles for her third studio album, I Am... Sasha Fierce. It was released as the album's third overall single in the United States alongside the third international single "Halo". "Diva" is an R&B song, which is set in a hip hop groove, and carries a stuttering beat. Its lyrics deliver messages of independence and female empowerment. The song boasts a beat and a bassline similar to those of another Bangladesh 2008 production, "A Milli" by American rapper, Lil Wayne; critics coined "Diva" as a "female companion" to the latter.
- "Diva" is the debut solo album by the Scottish singer-songwriter Annie Lennox, released in 1992. The album entered the UK album chart at no.1 and has since sold over 1.2 million copies in the UK alone, being certified quadruple platinum. It was also a success in the U.S. where it was a top 30 hit and has been certified double platinum. Diva won Album of the Year at the 1993 Brit Awards, and was nominated for Album of the Year at the Grammy Awards the same year.
- also known as Diva (album), Diva (Annie Lennox)
- genres: Pop music, Adult album alternative, Soul music
- released on (22 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- "Diva" was the winning song of the Eurovision Song Contest 1998 performed in Hebrew by Dana International representing Israel. The music was composed by Tzvika Pick, and the lyrics by Yoav Ginai. It totalled 172 points in the polling.
- "Diva" is the third studio album by Puerto Rican reggaetón recording artist Ivy Queen. It was released on August 23, 2003 and independently distributed by Real Music Group after being dropped from Sony Discos. The recording followed her two previous studio albums which were commercially unsuccessful and a hiatus from her musical career beginning in 1999. It featured collaborations with Latin hip hop artists including Mexicano 777, Bimbo and K-7 while the album's production was handled by a variety of musical producers; Luny Tunes, DJ Nelson, Noriega, and Iván Joy were enlisted, while DJ Adam produced a majority of the tracks. Lyrically, the album explored female empowerment, infidelity, heartbreak and love with "a veritable compendium of her artistic passion, femininity, and culture". The musical styles of the recording alternate between reggaetón and hip-hop while Queen experiments with R&B and pop balladry.
- "Diva" is an electro dance song by South Korean girl group After School. The song was released on 9 April 2009 as a digital single and later added on the group's second single album "Because of You" The song is the first release including Uee and last release including Soyoung, who withdrew from the group to become an actress. A Japanese version of the song will serve as the group's second Japanese single and was released on 23 November 2011. The single comes with a Japanese new song called "Ready to Love".
- "Diva" is a musical album of Vladimir Cosma, soundtrack.
- also known as Diva Soundtrack, DIVA Original Soundtrack
- released in (34 years ago)
- "DIVA" is a musical album of Akina Nakamori.
- released on (5 years ago)
- "Diva" is the tenth studio album by Serbian singer Jelena Karleuša. It was released on 11 June 2012 by City Records.
- "Diva" is the debut studio album by the American grunge band My Sister's Machine.
- "Diva" is a song by Norwegian Hip-Hop, Rap duo Cir.Cuz from their debut studio album Alt I Sin Tid. It was released on 17 October 2011 as a digital download in Norway. The song has peaked to number 20 on the Norwegian Singles Chart.
- "Diva" is a musical album of Paloma San Basilio.
- also known as Diva (Disc 2)
- released in (7 years ago)
- "Diva" is a 2009 single by After School.
- "Diva" is a musical single of Dana International.
- released on (16 years ago)
- "Diva" is a musical album of Heavenwood.
- released on (18 years ago)
- "DIVA" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- "Diva" is a 2006 studio album by Azis.
- released in (9 years ago)
- "Diva" is a musical single of Glee Cast.
- released on
- "Diva" is a musical single of Cir.Cuz.
- released on
- "DIVA" is a musical album of Diva.
- released on
- "Diva" is a composition, cataloged instance.
- music and lyrics by Arman Méliès
- "Diva" is a musical album of Montserrat Caballé & Montserrat Cabelle.
- released in (20 years ago)
- "Diva" is a 2000 compilation album by Ajda Pekkan.
- released on (14 years ago)
- "Diva" is a musical album of Angela Gheorghiu.
- released on (10 years ago)
- "DIVA" is a musical single of ART-SCHOOL.
- released on (12 years ago)
- "Diva" is a musical single of Sebo K.
- released on (6 years ago)
- "Diva" is a cataloged instance, composition.
- music by Jean Michel Jarre
- "Diva" by Daniel Odier is a crime novel set in Paris. It was adapted into a major motion picture of the same name.
- also known as Diva: a Novel
- language: French
- genre: Crime Fiction
- "Diva" is a novel written by the Brazilian writer José de Alencar. It was first published in 1864.
- released in (151 years ago)
- "Diva" is a book written by Rafael Campo.
- "Diva" is a book written by Monika Fagerholm.
- language: Swedish Language
- released in (17 years ago)
- award: - Nordic Council's Literature Prize (Finland) nomination for Monika Fagerholm
- "Diva" a.k.a. "Burlesque" is a 2010 drama film written Steven Antin, Susannah Grant and Keith Merryman and directed by Steve Antin.
- also known as Burleska, Noches de encanto, Díva
- country: United States of America
- language: English Language
- producer: Donald De Line
- executive producers: Stacy Cramer, Glenn S. Gainor, Risa Shapiro & Dana Belcastro
- production design by Jon Gary Steele
- art direction by Chris Cornwell
- written by Steve Antin & Diablo Cody
- Cher as Tess
- Christina Aguilera as Ali Rose
- Eric Dane as Marcus
- Cam Gigandet as Jack
- Julianne Hough as Georgia
- Alan Cumming as Alexis
- Peter Gallagher as Vince
- Kristen Bell as Nikki
- Stanley Tucci as Sean
- Dianna Agron as Natalie
- Glynn Turman as Harold Saint
- David Walton as Mark The Dj
- Terrence J as Dave
- Chelsea Traille as Coco
- Tanee McCall as Scarlett
- Stephen Lee as Dwight
- Baldeep Singh as Ali's Hotel Manager
- Katelynn Tilley as Ditsy Waitress
- James Brolin as Mr. Anderson
- Tyne Stecklein as Jesse
- Paula Van Oppen as Anna
- Isabella Hofmann as Loretta
- Denise Faye as Preacher
- Wendy Benson-Landes as Marla
- Tisha French as Loft Assistant
- Katerina Mikailenko as Brittany
- Jay Luchs as Party Guest at Marcus's House
- Gwen Van Dam as Curler Woman at Grundy Bus Stop
- Catherine Natale as Curler Woman's Friend
- Jonathon Trent as Damon
- Blair Redford as James
- Taylor Graves as Bumper Band Member #1
- Adam Driggs as Bumper Band Member #2
- Alvino Lewis as Bumper Band Member #3
- Jimmy R.O. Smith as Bumper Band Member #4
- Leah Katz as Bumper Band Member #5
- Melanie Lewis as Main Dancer #6
- Sarah Mitchell as Main Dancer #1
- Tara Nicole Hughes as Main Dancer #2
- Aisha Jamila Francis as Main Dancer #3
- DeAnna Walters as Main Dancer #4
- Loriel Hennington as Main Dancer #5
- Robert Kirkland as Bartender #1
- Black Thomas as Bartender #2
- Sean Van der Wilt as Bartender #3
- Corey Anderson as Bartender #4
- Timor Steffens as Bartender #5
- JaQuel Knight as Bartender #6
- Samantha Abrantes as Can Can Dancer #1
- Samantha Faye Lee as Can Can Dancer #2
- casting by John Papsidera
- cinematography by Bojan Bazelli
- edited by Virginia Katz
- music by Christophe Beck
- costume design by Michael Kaplan
- set decoration by Dena Roth
- location: Los Angeles
- genres: Musical, Romance Film, Drama, Musical Drama
- subject: Neo-Burlesque
- tagline: It takes a LEGEND ... To make a STAR.
- rating: PG-13 (USA)
- released on (4 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- "Diva" is a 1981 French thriller film directed by Jean-Jacques Beineix, adapted from the novel Diva by Daniel Odier. It is one of the first French films to let go of the realist mood of 1970s French cinema and return to a colourful, melodic style, later described as cinéma du look.
- country: France
- languages: English Language, French, Italian Language
- producers: Serge Silberman & Irène Silberman
- executive producer: Claudie Ossard
- production design by Hilton McConnico
- written by Jean-Jacques Beineix & Jean Van Hamme
- based on a story by Daniel Odier
- Dominique Pinon as Le Curé
- Chantal Deruaz as Nadia
- Thuy An Luu as Alba
- Wilhelmenia Fernandez as Cynthia Hawkins
- Frédéric Andréi as Jules
- Richard Bohringer as Gorodish
- Gérard Darmon as L' Antillais
- Anny Romand as Paula
- Roland Bertin as Weinstadt
- Patrick Floersheim as Zatopek
- Jean-Jacques Moreau as Krantz
- Jacques Fabbri as Jean Saporta
- Raymond Aquilon as Abdullah
- Eugene Berthier
- Gérard Chaillou as Mortier
- Andrée Champeaux
- Nathalie Dalyan
- Laurence Darpy
- Michel Debrane
- Etienne Draber
- Laure Duthilleul as La copine de Mirmont
- Nane Germon as La vieille dame
- Gabriel Gobin
- Jim Adhi Limas as Le premier Taïwanais
- Louise Malapert
- Dimo Mally
- Vaneta Mally
- Alain Marcel
- Isabelle Mergault as La fille du jeu vidéo
- Marthe Moudiki-Moreau
- Jean-Luc Porraz as Mirmont
- Robyn Bernard
- Yann Roussel
- Brigitte Lahaie as La fille sans culotte
- Jean-Louis Vitrac
- Tania Zabaloieff
- Dominique Besnehard
- Vladimir Cosma as Chef d'orchestre
- cinematography by Philippe Rousselot
- edited by Monique Prim & Marie-Josèphe Yoyotte
- music by Vladimir Cosma
- costume design by Hilton McConnico
- set decoration by Gérard Marcireau
- genres: Thriller, Romance Film, Mystery, Action Film, Psychological thriller, Drama
- rating: R (USA)
- released on (33 years ago)
- some of the awards:
- César Award for Best First Feature Film nomination for Jean-Jacques Beineix
- César Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Philippe Rousselot
- César Award for Best Production Design nomination for Hilton McConnico
- César Award for Best Sound nomination for Jean-Pierre Ruh
- Cesar Award for Best Original Score nomination for Vladimir Cosma
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Director nomination for Jean-Jacques Beineix
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Cinematography nomination for Philippe Rousselot
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Motion Picture
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture nomination for Wilhelmenia Fernandez
- César Award for Best First Feature Film, received by Jean-Jacques Beineix
- César Award for Best Cinematography, received by Philippe Rousselot
- César Award for Best Sound, received by Jean-Pierre Ruh
- Cesar Award for Best Original Score, received by Vladimir Cosma
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Cinematography, received by Philippe Rousselot
- BAFTA Award for Best Foreign Language Film nomination for Jean-Jacques Beineix
- Satellite Award for Best Classic DVD
- Diva is a Philippine musical comedy-drama television series, developed by Don Michael Perez and directed by Dominic Zapata. The series premiered on March 1, 2010 on GMA Network, starring Regine Velasquez, Rufa Mae Quinto, Mark Anthony Fernandez, TJ Trinidad and Glaiza de Castro.
- begun on and completed on (4 years ago)
- country: Philippines
- created by GMA Network
- regular cast:
- genres: Comedy-drama, Drama
- official website: www.igma.tv/shows/diva/about
- "Diva" is a 2012 drama film written and directed by Heiward Mak.
- "Diva" is a 2007 Malaysian film that was jointly produced by Nusantara Films, a subsidiary of Astro Shaw, and the independent film production house Tarantella Pictures. It was directed by Sharad Sharan, an Indian citizen working in Indonesia, and with music composed by Mithoon Sharma, an Indian citizen. Diva had a cast composed of Indonesians and Malaysians. The film was produced at a cost of 3.5 million rupiahs. It had a simultaneous release scheduled for June 2007 in Brunei, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore. The screening was scheduled to begin on June 28 of that year.
- country: Malaysia
- language: Malay Language
- producer: Sharad Sharan
- written by Vikram Sood & Sharad Sharan
- cinematography by Chirantan Das
- music by Mithoon
- genres: Drama, Musical, Musical Drama
- released on (7 years ago)
Diva is a fictional character appearing in the comic books published by Wildstorm. She is a member of StormWatch.
Diva was a British manufacturer of sports cars from 1961 to 1966. It was a subsidiary of the Tunex Conversions Co set up by Don Sim in Camberwell, London, but in 1966 Diva Cars Limited became its registered name. In 1967, after car production ceased, the name changed again to Skodek Engineering.
- Diva: A diva is a celebrated female singer; a woman of outstanding talent in the world of opera, and by extension in theatre, cinema and popular music. The meaning of diva is closely related to that of prima donna.
- Diva Universal Asia is an Asian cable and satellite television channel owned and operated by Universal Networks International. It has been available on most subscription television cable and Satellite platforms in East Asia since 1 October 2003.
- also known as Hallmark Channel
- official website: www.hallmarkchannel.tv
- Diva is a leading lesbian magazine in the United Kingdom. It was launched in 1994 by Millivres Prowler Group Ltd., who also produce Gay Times. The current editor is Jane Czyzselska, who was promoted to the position in 2004. It includes many articles dedicated to lesbian and bisexual social issues, and candid interviews with gay icons and prominent lesbians alike. The magazine is circulated monthly. In November 2008, DIVA was published under the name "The Souvenir Issue" for the purpose of celebrating the 150th issue by including the cover pages of every DIVA magazine that had been published since April 1994. DIVA has a dating website which was launched in 2013.
- official website: www.divamag.co.uk
- Diva a.k.a. ftsA is a gene.
Phrases with Diva
- Aneipo Diva
- Colias Diva
- Delias Diva
- Divana Diva
- Dupatya Diva
- Glycera Diva
- Gorgyra Diva
- Necyria Diva
- Tortyra Diva
- Cophella Diva
- Annaphila Diva
- Emertonia Diva
- Mylothris Diva
- Utetheisa Diva
- Dichomeris Diva
- Heliconius Diva
- Amphionycha Diva
- Bathysciola Diva
- Dicranomyia Diva
View more phrases with the word Diva in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Diva
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Know And Grow With Derek 7 (2007)
by O' Brien Derek
J y ln music, a diva is a top female opera singer. A pop diva is a singer of contemporary and popular music lCNOW WITH DEREr < The Grammy Awards is the music equivalent of the Oscars. < Rhythm & Blues singer Aretha Franklin has won ...
Valencia Land of Wine (2007)
A Winemaker's Selection by Joan C. Martín
Casta Diva is the polar opposite: dense, intensely aromatic and sweet. Gastronomes identified its ideal accompaniment: foie gras, as with the great sweet Bordeaux wines from the left bank of the Garonne (Sauternes, Barsac, Cadillac).
by The Player
Casta Diva is the former villa of famed Italian opera singer Guiditta Pasta, only five kilometres from the famous town of Como...
Casta Diva is a place of excellence and exclusivity, perfect for a private vacation by the lake anytime of the year.
by Vinoth Jagaroo
DIVA is a computationally defined neural network model of speech production and acquisition (SPA). The model describes an adaptive network for acoustic, somatosensory, and motor components of speech. It takes into account numerous ...
by Roger Ebert
The opening shots inform us with authority that Diva is the work of a director with an enormous gift for creating visual images.
by Jamila W. Harris
"A diva is a state of mind; it is an attitude; it is a female who is strong, confident, and sure.
by H. Hanson, C. O'Rawe
The diva is a figure whose origins are located in the received repertory of images and themes from decadent novels and the Italian silent cinema. But, while it is possible to trace the origins of the phenomenon of 'divismo' in Italian cinematic ...
Selected papers from the 2011 International Conference on Automation and Robotics (ICAR 2011), Dubai, December 1-2, 2011 by Gary Lee
DIVA is a mathematical model of the processes behind speech acquisition and production, it is also an adaptive neural network that learns to control movements of a simulated vocal tract in order to produce words, syllables or phonemes .
Screened Out (2003)
Playing Gay in Hollywood from Edison to Stonewall by Richard Barrios
Diva is a good one from more recent times, for by the end of the 1990s it had lost most of the excitement of its predominantly gay magic; forget connotations of opera, immortality, talent, or sublime outrageousness — it had been reduced to ...
by Sam Riley
The diva has ''attitude'' and a demanding manner that ...
by Frank Hoffmann, Frederick J Augustyn, Jr, Martin J Manning
Diva Starz: Mattel's 2002 line of “with-it” fashion dolls have the contemporary names Alexa, Miranda, Nikki, Summer, and Tia. All Diva Starz are eleven inches in height. They sport glow-in-the-dark outfits, chunky shoes, and often toy beepers ...
by John D. H. Downing
DIVA TV (Damned Interfering Video Activist Television), founded in 1989 during the height of the U.S. AIDS activist movement, is a videodocumenting affinity group of ACT UP (the AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power). ACT UP is a diverse, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Diva
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Diva
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: erix!
Anyone know what kind of butterfly or moth this is?
Photo credit: zenera
Photo credit: Sbrac
Photo credit: sillyewe
Photo credit: miss karen
Bo & Kristin's dog
Photo credit: Timothy Tolle
Nikon D7200, f/8.0, 1/160 sec, 85.0mm, ISO 100
AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 85mm f/3.5 ED VR
Photo credit: Nikonphotography D750
- Love is in the air, Diva hair
Hair by Diva, for Love is in the Air event
Pose by Peter Jackson
Photo credit: Leda Carter
- DiVA NY
Photo credit: perke
- Diva Hotel
Photo credit: kalleboo
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about Diva
Click on an item to play that video:
- Jeanine Del Carlo "Definition Diva"
Rocking out singing Definition Diva! Ladies, honor that inner DIVA! XO:) Choreography By: Cindra Che Go To...
- Diva Meaning
Video shows what diva means. Any female celebrity, usually a well known singer or actress.. A person who may be considered or who considers herself (or by ...
- Decoderm Diva DD Cream Diamond Definition & Concealer N 01 02 PF010985/6 50 ml
- Jeanine Del Carlo LIVE at The Mint June 2013 Definition Diva
- Definition Diva
- DEFINITION OF A *DIVA*
- Definition of a DIVA: Rolls Royce Evisu
- Definition of a Diva
- Diva en de Slang
Hoe een hond een slang vangt.
- Body Body Language Diva Dance Jazz Funk
Song: Natalia Cappuccini - Body body language Choreo: Angpol Style: Jazz-Funk Ladies: Miss Juli Lady Maria B.Mari Video: Kirill When: September-October ...
See also the pronunciation examples of Diva!
Dream A Dream - Sign Language Cover by Klavs Gerdes, Diva.(DSL)
Quotes about Diva
I think the diva is kind of a cliche. My definition of a diva is somebody whose talent does not match what they're trying to play, so all this temperament comes out. (Glenn Close)
more quotes about diva...
Scrabble value of D2I1V4A1
The value of this 4-letter word is 8 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DIVA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of Diva!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Diva to see it in context!