On this page:
Definition of DMA
What does DMA mean?
- Doctor of Musical Arts
- Direct Marketing Association
- Designated Market Area
- Direct Memory Access
- Direct Market Access
- Dma a.k.a. Dominica, officially the Commonwealth of Dominica, is an island nation in the Lesser Antilles region of the Caribbean Sea, south-southeast of Guadeloupe and northwest of Martinique. Its size is 750 square kilometres and the highest point in the country is Morne Diablotins, which has an elevation of 1,447 metres. The Commonwealth of Dominica had a population of 72,301 at the 2014 Census. The capital is Roseau which is located on the leeward side of the island.
- Dma a.k.a. Davis–Monthan Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base located within the city limits approximately 5 miles south-southeast of downtown Tucson, Arizona. It was established in 1925 as Davis-Monthan Landing Field. The host unit headquartered at Davis–Monthan is the 355th Fighter Wing assigned to Twelfth Air Force, part of Air Combat Command. The base is best known as the location of the Air Force Materiel Command's 309th Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group, the aircraft boneyard for all excess military and government aircraft.
Who is DMA?
Dma a.k.a. Mattias Andréasson, Swedish singer and Swedish Idol 2007 contestant. As a student he attended the Adolf Fredrik's Music School in Stockholm. He is also known as dmaSOUL. He was part of the Swedish band E.M.D., which was active between 2007–2010.
- also known as Andreasson Mattias
- born on (33 years ago) in Sweden
- nationality: Sweden
- member of musical group E.M.D.
- genres: Rhythm and blues, Pop music, Soul music
- DMA a.k.a. Dimethylamine is an organic compound with the formula₂NH. This secondary amine is a colorless, flammable gas with an ammonia-like odor. Dimethylamine is commonly encountered commercially as a solution in water at concentrations up to around 40%. In 2005, an estimated 270,000 tons were produced industrially, but it is also found as a natural product.
- read more about Dimethylamine
- DMA a.k.a. Dimethylallyl pyrophosphate is an intermediate product of both mevalonic acid pathway and DOXP/MEP pathway. It is an isomer of isopentenyl pyrophosphate and exists in virtually all life forms. The enzyme isopentenyl pyrophosphate isomerase catalyzes the isomerization of DMAPP from IPP.
- read more about Dimethylallyl pyrophosphate
- DMA was a monthly American dance music publication that ran from 1993 to 2003. It originally ceased publishing due to a downturn in advertising revenue.
- Dma a.k.a. Duma Language: Duma is a Bantu language spoken in Gabon.
- also known as Aduma, Badouma, Liduma, Douma, Adouma
- DMA is an online music magazine. This online entity is the online version of a former printed DMA magazine.
- official website: dmaclub.com
- Dma a.k.a. major histocompatibility complex, class II, DM alpha is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000062997; class II histocompatibility antigen, M alpha chain
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for DMA
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Chemistry and Applications by Jin Huang, Peter R. Chang, Ning Lin, Alain Dufresne
DMA is a powerful tool to investigate the linear mechanical behavior of materials in a broad temperature/frequency range and it is strongly sensitive to the morphology of heterogeneous systems. Information on the interfacial interactions in ...
by Michael Littledyke, Laura Huxford
The DMA is a large scale project which will represent the culmination of work based around the chosen medium, e.g. paper/card, textiles, following exploration through IDEAs and FPTs. The relationship between IDEAs, FPTs, DMAs and ...
The Domestic Dog (2016)
Its Evolution, Behavior and Interactions with People by James Serpell
The DMA is a standardized behavioral test that consists of 10 subtests, during which dogs are exposed to several different situations. The reactions of the dogs are recorded for 33 behavioral variables. Svartberg & Forkman (2002) collected ...
Lignin in Polymer Composites (2015)
by Omar Faruk, Mohini Sain
DMA is a technique used to characterize viscoelasticity. During this test, a sinusoidal stress is applied to a sample and the strain is measured. If the sample is purely elastic, the strain ...
by Jack Cazes
DMA is a sensitive probe for molecular mobility within materials and is most commonly used to measure the glass transition temperature and other transitions in macromolecules, or to follow changes in mechanical properties brought about by ...
by F. C. Campbell
Therefore, DMA is a mechanical measure of the Tg in which a cured sample is loaded under a sinusoidal stress and the displacement is measured. The Tg is the point where the storage modulus (G9 or E9) or stiffness drops by several orders ...
Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (2008)
A Practical Introduction, Second Edition by Kevin P. Menard
DMA is a technique that does not require a lot of specialized training to use for material characterization. It supplies information about major transitions as well as secondary and tertiary transitions not readily identifiable by other methods.
Structure by Avraam I. Isayev
There are three fundamental test methods for characterizing the viscoelastic behavior of polymers: stress relaxation, creep, and dynamic mechanical analysis (DMA) [15,107]. DMA methods, in particular, are most popular among thermal ...
by Robert A. Saigh
Direct Memory Access (DMA) Channels: A channel used to transfer data from Random Access Memory (RAM)...
Requests for data are handled by a special chip called a DMA controller, which operates at half the microprocessor's speed.
by Heinz Mehlhorn, Horst Aspöck
DMA. >Kinetoplast DMA. Cirripedia. Figure 1 Sacculina carcini below the "tail" of a brachyceran crustacean (= crab). Cirrus Penis-like structure of Platyhelminthes (— >Platyhel- minthes/Reproductive Organs). Cittotaenia. Cirripedia 25 1.
by Linda E. Swayne
Because of the nature of direct marketing and concerns for privacy and security, the DMA has become the leading global trade...
DMA advocates industry standards for responsible direct marketing, promotes relevance as the key to reaching ...
by Wang, John
Data Mining Advisor The Data Mining Advisor(DMA) is the main ...
DMA(V) reductase (GST-omega) DMA (V) DMA (III) Arsenite/MMA(III) MMA (III) ...
by Phillip A. Laplante
direct memory access (DMA) used in a computer ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for DMA
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about DMA
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: tribalicious
Photo credit: tenz1225
Photo credit: jaehune
Photo credit: K.Muncie
- DMA AMARG
Photo credit: airlines470
- The DMA Code
The Direct Marketing Assocation's Code of practice
Photo credit: HowardLake
- F16 DMA AMARG
Photo credit: airlines470
- Stephen Antonakos, Hanging Neon, 1965, DMA
Photo credit: Sharon Mollerus
- A10 DMA AMARG
Photo credit: airlines470
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Videos about DMA
Click on an item to play that video:
See also the pronunciation examples of DMA!
Scrabble value of D2M3A1
The value of this 3-letter word is 6 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DMA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of DMA!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of DMA to see it in context!