Definition of the verb do up
What does do up mean as a doing phrase?
- wrap for decorative purposes
- lexical domain: Contact - verbs of touching, hitting, tying, digging
- more generic terms: wrap / wrap up = arrange or fold as a cover or protection
- use special care in dressing, making-up, etc.
Alternative definition of the verb do up
- [transitive, idiomatic] To fasten a piece of clothing.
- [transitive, idiomatic] To redecorate a room etc.
- [transitive, idiomatic, informal] To execute a task or performance.
Couldn't select: Got error 28 from storage engine