On this page:
- Dorina is a fictional character from the 1958 film Girls for the Summer.
- Dorina is a fictional character from the 1988 film Lilac Flowers for the Second Time.
- Dorina is a fictional character from the 2013 film Razza bastarda.
- Dorina is a fictional character from the 2006 film The Paper Will Be Blue.
- Dorina is a fictional character from the 2010 film Born to Raise Hell.
- Dorina is a fictional character from the 1940 film Goodbye Youth.
Who is Dorina?
Dorina a.k.a. Dorina Golden is a pornographic actress.
- read more about Dorina Golden
- DoRiNA is a database of transcriptome-wide binding site data for RNA binding proteins and microRNAs.
- Dorina is a feminine version of the name Dorian, meaning "from Doris" in Greek. It was the sixth most popular name for baby girls born in Hungary in 2005. "Dorina" means "Gift from God".
Phrases with Dorina
- Sturmia Dorina
- Hesperia Dorina
- Euselasia Dorina
- Paralimna Dorina
- Hesperia Comma Dorina
- Species Sturmia Dorina
- Species Hesperia Dorina
- Species Euselasia Dorina
- Species Paralimna Dorina
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Dorina
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Change and Response in Mainland Southeast Asia by Andrea Straub, Per Ronnås
PON Dorina is a researcher at the Cambodia Development Resource Institute (CDRI), Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
From the Niger to the Nile (1907)
by Boyd Alexander, Percy Amaury Talbot
Tapkin Dorina is a lake of about half a mile in length and a quarter of a mile in width. It lies in an open plain to the right of the road that has not very long come out of the bush. Its shores are quite bare of vegetation and its waters are thick with ...
Encyclopedia of Early Cinema (2005)
by Richard Abel
and La Trilogia di Dorina [Dorina] (1917), both starring diva Pina Menichelli. GIORGIO ...
Opera, Operetta, Musical Comedy by Robert Blumenfeld
This is a whimsical and droll masterpiece about a penniless couple who elope to Naples: Dorina (do: REE nah) (sop.), who hopes eventually to come into an inheritance, and Giannino (dgahn NEE no:) (bar.). Giannino has a great idea!
An Encyclopedia of Geography, History, and Culture by Roman Adrian Cybriwsky
Pojani, Dorina. “Tirana ...
Hiamnda Dictionary (2015)
A Wordlist by Daniel M. N. McDikkoh
Dorina Molo Kullum / ko wace / Wanda lokaci Wake: Kai kamar kan dawa/ dauro Yanka / a yayyanka Wanke miki / tabi Wanka / yin wanka Hula ko huluna Rufe / rufewa Rufe kofa/ kofofi Ka mare shi / ku mamare su Wanka / wanke kaya ...
by Celia B Fisher, Richard M. Lerner
Pomona Miron, Dorina University of Alabama Morris, Jodi Boston College Morrissey, Taryn Cornell University Mosack, Victoria Wichita State University Mourad, Mariam Michigan State University Murphy, Jennifer Boston College Murphy, ...
Social Science and Policy by Mark Garrett
Eric Petersen Independent Scholar Francesco Pilla Trinity College Dublin Pascal Pochet École Nationale des Travaux Publics de l'Etat Dorina Pojani Delft University of Technology Elizabeth Rholetter Purdy Independent Scholar KathrynS.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Dorina
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of D2O1R1I1N1A1
The value of this 6-letter word is 7 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of DORINA
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Dorina!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Dorina to see it in context!