Definition of DYS-
What does DYS- mean?
- See bad.
- antonym: eu-
- Dys- a.k.a. Dys [dɨs] is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Niemce, within Lublin County, Lublin Voivodeship, in eastern Poland. It lies approximately 7 kilometres south-west of Niemce and 8 km north of the regional capital Lublin.
- Dys- a.k.a. Dyess Air Force Base is a United States Air Force base located approximately 7 miles southwest of Abilene, Texas.
- Dys- a.k.a. DYS is an American straight edge hardcore band from Boston, Massachusetts who were part of the notorious "Boston Crew" in the 1980s, along with contemporaries such as SSD and Negative FX. The group later expanded their sound, becoming one of the first hardcore bands to veer into heavy metal.
- also known as D.Y.S., Department of Youth Services
- genres: Straight edge, Alternative metal, Heavy metal, Punk rock
- albums: "Fire & Ice - Wolfpack", "Fire & Ice", "Brotherhood", "Wolf Pack", "More Than Fashion: Live From the Gallery East Reunion"
- Dys- a.k.a. DYS is a musical band from Iceland.
- album: "Ísland Brennur"
- "Dys-": Dys est le deuxième album du groupe Hint sorti en décembre 1996.
- released in (18 years ago)
- "Dys-" a.k.a. "Dys" is a musical album of Ambre & Mick Harris.
- released in (12 years ago)
Dys- a.k.a. inhibitor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells, kinase complex-associated protein is a gene.
- also known as OTTHUMP00000063889; dysautonomia (Riley-Day syndrome, hereditary sensory autonomic neuropathy type III)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for DYS-
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of DYS-
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of DYS-!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of DYS- for some fun with words!