On this page:
- E Man a.k.a. Biosphere: Geir Jenssen is a composer and a film music contributor.
- also known as Bleep; Bleep (Biosphere); I Said Bleep; Geir Jenssen; Jenssen, Geir; Cosmic Explorer; E-Man
- born on (52 years ago) in Tromsø
- nationality: Norway
- profession: Record producer, film score composer, musician, songwriter
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Ambient music, Drone music, Techno, Ambient house, Chill-out music, Intelligent dance music
- albums: "Microgravity", "Patashnik", "Seti Project", "Novelty Waves", "Substrata", "Insomnia: No Peace for the Wicked", "Biosystems: The Biosphere Remixes", "Cirque", "Substrata²", "Shenzhou", "Autour de la lune", "Dropsonde", "The North Pole by Submarine", "Baby Interphase", "The Launchpad", "Cho Oyu 8201m – Field Recordings from Tibet", "Man with a Movie Camera", "N-Plants", "Wireless: Live at the Arnolfini, Bristol", "L'incoronazione di Poppea", "Birmingham Frequencies", "Meditation", "Nordheim Transformed", "Polar Sequences", "Compilation 1991-2004", "Nokas", "Light", "E-Man", "Stromboli", "Kill By Inches", "Im Schatten", "Patashnik 2", "The Best of Biosphere"
- official website: www.biosphere.no
- E Man a.k.a. Immanuel Nwachukwu is a set decorator.
- also known as Emmanuel, E-man, I-man, Dogman, Flappy, F-Dog, Imma Nwachukwu
- profession: Set decorator
- E Man a.k.a. E-Man is a fictional comic book superhero created by writer Nicola Cuti and artist Joe Staton for Charlton Comics in 1973. Though the character's original series was short-lived, the lightly humorous hero has become a cult-classic sporadically revived by various independent comics publishers.
- E Man a.k.a. E-Man is a fictional film character.
"E Man" a.k.a. "E-Man" is a musical album of Biosphere.
- released on (5 years ago)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for E MAN
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
On the Principles of Comparison and Classification ; Modern Geography by William Channing Woodbridge
E Man is a village well situated for trade, but ...
Cobb's Abridgment of J. Walker's Critical Pronouncing Dictionary, and Expositor of the English Language, Carefully Compiled from the London Quarto Editions, Published Under the Inspection of the Author; in which Mr. Walker's Principles of Orthography and Pronunciation are Strictly Followed ... to which are Prefixed Concise Principles of Pronunciation, and Rules for Accentuation and the Division of Words: with an Appendix, Containing a Class of Words which are in Common Use in this Country, and Not Found in Walker's Dictionary (1841)
Particularly Designed for the Use of Schools by John Walker, Lyman Cobb
issu- E man ci pate, è-mân' ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for E MAN
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about E MAN
Photo credit: amy.gizienski
Quotes about E MAN
No difference man and man
No difference poem and poem.
Poet is a stone cutter
Man is a stone eater.
Do not cut the world, my dear man
Have a poem in your hand.
Poem teach you love
Love bind you together.
Love love love love
Man man man man. (Gajanan Mishra)
Anagrams of E MAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
What do you get if you reverse the order of the letters?
See also the index of semordnilaps!
What do you get if you rearrange the letters in other ways?
See also the blanagrams of E MAN!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of E MAN to see it in context!