On this page:
Who is Earl Moran?
Earl Moran: Earl Steffa Moran, born in Belle Plaine, Iowa, was a 20th Century pin-up and glamour artist. Moran's first instruction in art came under the direction of John Stich, an elderly German artist who also taught the great illustrator W.H.D. Koerner. Moran also studied with Walter Biggs at the Chicago Art Institute.
- also known as Earl Steffa Moran
- born on (121 years ago) in Belle Plaine
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Art Students League of New York
- profession: Artist, visual artist
- Marriage with Louise Moran
- parent of Peggy Moran
- died on (30 years ago) in Santa Monica
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Earl Moran
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Henry Bradley, Sir William Alexander Craigie, Philological Society (Great Britain)
EARL Moran .
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Earl Moran
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of EARL MORAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Earl Moran!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Earl Moran for some fun with words!