On this page:
- Ed Hill is a Taiwanese-Canadian stand-up comedian and podcaster. He began performing in Vancouver, British Columbia and regularly tours North America and Asia.
- Ed Hill is an American country music songwriter. Hill has been active since the early 1970s. Hill plays piano and keyboard and has backed Merle Haggard and Kris Kristofferson. Hill joined the Palomino Club's house band, the Palomino Riders, in the late 1970s and backed artists like Marty Robbins and Willie Nelson. In 1980 he joined the Gilley's Urban Cowboy Band and won a Grammy Award for Best Country Instrumental Performance for "Orange Blossom Special/Hoedown".
- Ed Hill is a lighting director.
- also known as Ed S. Hill, Edwin S. Hill
- profession: Lighting director
- nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction - "CBS Playhouse" (Appalachian Autumn), with Clive Bassett, Leard Davis, Richard Scovel
- Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction - "CBS Playhouse" (Appalachian Autumn), with Clive Bassett, Leard Davis, Richard Scovel
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Ed Hill
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Noah Webster
[ed hill. Hom'-moe, re. a small detach- Hom'-mo-ny, n. food of maiz broken, coarse and boiled. Hom-o-ge'-ne-al, > a. being of Hom-o-ge'-ne-ous, \ the same kind. [sameness of kind. Hom-o-ge'-ne-ous-ness, n. Hone, n. a stone for sharpening.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Ed Hill
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Ed Hill
Ed Hill in front of the Gilchrist Post Office
Photo credit: opiebreath
Quotes about Ed Hill
Anagrams of ED HILL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Ed Hill!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Ed Hill for some fun with words!