On this page:
- Definition of the noun elderly
- Definition of the adjective elderly
- Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for elderly
- Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for elderly
- Photos about elderly
- Video language resources about elderly
- Quotes about elderly
- Scrabble value of E1L1D2E1R1L1Y4
- Anagrams of ELDERLY
- Share this page
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the noun elderly
What does elderly mean as a name of something?
noun - plural: elderlies
- people who are old collectively
Definition of the adjective elderly
What does elderly mean as an attribute of a noun?
adjective - degrees: more elderly / most elderly
- advanced in years; (`aged' is pronounced as two syllables)
Alternative definition of the adjective elderly
- old; having lived for relatively many years
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for elderly
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Prime Time (2011)
Maximizing the Therapeutic Experience -- A Primer for Psychiatric Clinicians by Frederick G. Guggenheim
The elderly constitute a group of individuals with widely divergent biological ages and relative youthfulness or elderliness despite similar birthdates. 2. To be elderly means that one has experienced many losses associated with this phase of ...
by Arthur F. Beringause
Drug-taking behavior ofthe elderly is characterized by abuse and misuse as well as nonuse. Frequently, purchase of over-the-counter medications is not necessary. Often the elderly do not tell the doctor which drugs they are using. Sometimes ...
Global Women's Issues and Knowledge by Cheris Kramarae, Dale Spender
life; elderly care: western world; elderly care: case STUDY---CHINA; ELDERLY CARE: CASE STUDY---INDIA; health: overview; nursing homes ...
by Joseph Kandel, Christine A. Adamec
As a result, elderly individuals will continue to have an increasingly profound presence in the United ...
by Yo Jackson
Ethnic minority elderly individuals include five ethnic populations in the United States: African Americans: Alaska Natives and American Indians; Asian Americans; Hispanics and Latinos; and Pacific Islander Americans. Elderly is defined as the ...
A-M by Kenneth F. Warren
Although it is commonly believed that support for Social Security and Medicare leads the elderly to support Democrats, this is not necessarily the case. As the New Deal generation—which was overwhelmingly Democratic—dies off, the elderly ...
by John M. Herrick, Paul H. Stuart
LOCAL SOCIAL POLICY FOR OLDER PERSONS In several Mexican states, local governments have independent, uncoordinated health service systems for the elderly. Only a few states have social policies and services aimed at the elderly.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for elderly
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about elderly
Click on an item to view that photo:
Photo credit: FHKE
Photo credit: Gideon Tsang
Photo credit: alinehoffart
Photo credit: Diego Gomes
Photo credit: sicamp
Photo credit: kevin dooley
Photo credit: faungg's photos
- Elderly Magnificence
Taiki standing inside one of the magnificant "Sequoia sempervirens" of Redwood National Park. Even in a ripe old age of possibly more than 1,000 years, these trees convey a sense that humanity is small.
Photo credit: Jeff and PJ
- Elderly couple
Photo credit: Insights Unspoken
- Elderly People Street Sign
Somewhere in the UK
Photo credit: Ethan Prater
- Elderly protester
ILFORD FP4 @ ISO 125
Scanned with Nikon COOLSCAN V ED
Photo credit: mac_ivan
- Elderly Smoker
Photo credit: Joel_Goldstein
Photo credit: .through my eyes.
View more pictures about Elderly Man.
If you need related images for an article or a report, you can download stock photos:
Video language resources about elderly
Click on an item to play that video:
- Sicilian legends & traditions recounted in dialect by the elderly of the village of Sant'Ambrogio
- Learn Vocabulary and Pronunciation English Lesson 5: Improving the Elderly
This new vocabulary and pronunciation lesson will help you learn new word through interesting lessons of a bizarre nature. Your host, Teacher Phil, is an ...
- Elderly Meaning
Video shows what elderly means. old; having lived for relatively many years. Elderly Meaning. How to pronounce, definition audio dictionary. How to say elderly.
- Elderly Cognitive Issues - Definition and Symptoms
To see the next video in the series, please...
- "Meaning of volunteer activity providing help for elderly people"
III International ISCAR Summer University for PhD students "Moving with and beyond Vygotsky" 2-8 July 2012 MSUPE, Russia -- Elena Korneeva, presentation ...
- Explanation about OT's for community dwelling elderly people
Tugas Bahasa Inggris.
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = Welfare services for the elderly
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = care for the elderly
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = elderly person
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = For elderly person
- VOCABULARY IN 20 LANGUAGES = dependence of elderly persons
- Strategies for Therapy with the Elderly Living With Hope and Meaning 2nd Edition
- Download Strategies for Therapy with the Elderly Living With Hope and Meaning 2e PDF
- Texas Serial Rapist Targets Elderly Police Provide Description Profile
- Description of annoying sounds, Elderly Base Jump and More Geek Videos : Trending News
"Welcome to a brand new season of ITN. With new characters, more madness and more trending news on the latest viral videos. Your only place to get the latest ...
See also the pronunciation examples of elderly!
Quotes about elderly
If an elderly but distinguished scientist says that something is possible, he is almost certainly right but if he says that it is impossible, he is very probably wrong. (Arthur C. Clarke)
more quotes about elderly...
Scrabble value of E1L1D2E1R1L1Y4
The value of this 7-letter word is 11 points. It is included in the first and second editions of the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ELDERLY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of elderly!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of elderly to see it in context!