On this page:
Who is Eliot Wald?
Eliot Wald was a comedy writer who worked for The Second City improv group in Chicago and for Saturday Night Live before turning to movies.
- born on (69 years ago) in New York City
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Screenwriter, television producer
- Marriage with Jane Shay Wald
- died on (12 years ago) in Los Angeles
- films written:
- nomination: - nominated to Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Writing - Variety Series - "Saturday Night Live" (Outstanding Writing in a Variety or Music Program, For show #378.), with Andy Breckman, Jim Belushi, Mary Gross, Robin Duke, Adam Green, Tim Kazurinsky, Nate Herman, Kevin Kelton, Michael C. McCarthy, Andrew Kurtzman, Eddie Murphy, Pamela Norris, Margaret Oberman, Joe Piscopo, Herb Sargent, Bob Tischler, Andrew Smith
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Eliot Wald
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ELIOT WALD
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
- WE ALL DO IT.
See also the blanagrams of Eliot Wald!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Eliot Wald for some fun with words!