On this page:
|Play/pause||Buy footage||Find more|
Definition of the adjective Emirian
What does Emirian mean as an attribute of a noun?
- Of, from, or pertaining to United Arab Emirates, the Emirian people or the Emirian language.
- Emirian a.k.a. The United Arab Emirates, sometimes simply called the Emirates or the UAE, is a country located in the southeast end of the Arabian Peninsula on the Persian Gulf, bordering Oman to the east and Saudi Arabia to the south, as well as sharing sea borders with Qatar and Iran. In 2013, the UAE's total population was 9.2 million, of which 1.4 million are Emirati citizens and 7.8 million are expatriates from around the world.
- also known as UAE, Emirates
- founded on (43 years ago)
- part of Asia, Arabian Peninsula, Middle East, Arab world, Eurasia, Southern Sun Hotel Group, Arabia, Gulf States
- instance of: Asian country / Asian nation = any one of the nations occupying the Asian continent
- member of: Arab League = an international organization of independent Arab states formed in 1945 to promote cultural and economic and military and political and social cooperation; OPEC / Organization of Petroleum-Exporting Countries = an organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the production and sale of petroleum
- read more about United Arab Emirates (country)
- Emirian a.k.a. The United Arab Republic, was a short-lived political union between Egypt and Syria. The union began in 1958 and existed until 1961, when Syria seceded from the union. Egypt continued to be known officially as the "United Arab Republic" until 1971. The president was Gamal Abdel Nasser. During the early years of its existence, it was a member of the United Arab States, a confederation with North Yemen.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Emirian
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Cambridge University Press
Turk Turkmenistan Turkmen Tuvalu Tuvaluan Uganda Ugandan Ukraine Ukrainian the United Arab Emirates Emirian the United Kingdom British Briton the United States of America American Uruguay Uruguayan Uzbekistan Uzbek Vanuatu ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
Turkmenistan Ashgabat Asia Turkmen Tuvalu Funafuti Oceania Tuvaluan Uganda Kampala Africa Ugandan Ukraine Kiev Europe Ukrainian United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi Africa Emirian United Kingdom London Europe Briton, n.; British, ...
by Elizabeth Jewell
Turkmen Tuvaluan Ugandan Ukrainian Emirian Briton, n.; British, collective pl.
by Dean A. Stahl, Karen Landen
United Arab Emirates Emirian dirham United Kingdom Pound sterling United States of America United States dollar Uruguay Peso Uzbekistan Som Vanuatu Vatu Vatican City Lira Venezuela Bolívar Vietnam Dong British Virgin Islands ...
Dictionary, Grades 6 - 12 (2003)
Classic Reference Library by American Education Publishing
4% Currency: Emirian dirham UNITED KINGDOM Location: ...
by Abū al-ʿAbbās Aḥmad b. Muḥammad Ibn Ḵallikān, Ibn Khallikan, William MacGuckin de Slane
Emirian dinar, 651.
by Peter Haggett
Official language Arabic Ethnic composition Emirian 20%; other Arab 22.0%; South Asian 50.0%; others 8.0% Official religion Islam ...
by Colin Baker, Sylvia Prys Jones
figures recorded that only 19 percent were Emirian nationals and 23 percent were workers from other Arab countries.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Emirian
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Video about Emirian
Video shows what Emirian means. An Emirati; a person from United Arab Emirates or of Emirian descent.. Emirian pronunciation. How to pronounce, definition ...
Scrabble value of E1M3I1R1I1A1N1
The value of this 7-letter word is 9 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of EMIRIAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Emirian!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Emirian for some fun with words!