On this page:
- Emma Marshall was an English children's author who wrote more than 200 novels.
- born in (185 years ago) in Cromer
- nationality: United Kingdom
- died on (116 years ago) in Clifton, Bristol
- written works: "An escape from the Tower", "Under the laburnums", "Under the Mendips", "The court and the cottage", "Constantia Carew", "Over the down, or, A chapter of accidents", "In the city of flowers", "Edith Prescot", "The little peat-cutters", "Shakespeare and his birthplace", "Stories of the cathedral cities of England", "In the choir of Westminister abbey", "Penshurst Castle in the time of Sir Philip Sidney", "The Cathedral Cities of England - English Cathedrals", "A Violet In The Shade", "Heights and valleys", "Rex And Regina", "The Old Gateway", "Joanna's inheritance", "A flight with the swallows", "Lettice Lawson's legacy and other stories", "Dewdrops and diamonds", "The first light on the Eddystone", "The story of the lost emerald", "Katie's work. A story", "Robert's race or more haste less speed"
- Emma Marshall is the daughter of Stephanie Cole and Henry Marshall.
"Emma Marshall" is a book by Beatrice Marshall.
- also known as "Emma Marshall, a biographical sketch"; Emma Marshall, a biographical sketch
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Emma Marshall
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Carceral Mobilities (2016)
Interrogating Movement in Incarceration by Jennifer Turner, Kimberley Peters
Emma Marshall is a PhD Researcher in Human Geography at the University of Exeter, and is a member of the Spatial Responsibilities Research Group, the South West Doctoral Training Centre, and the Foundation for European Progressive ...
A Century of Musicals in Black and White: An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans (1993)
An Encyclopedia of Musical Stage Works By, About, or Involving African Americans by Bernard L. Peterson Jr.
Cast included Mabel Ridley, Mae Austin, Arlyne Brooks, Marion Davis, Ida Foster, Charlie Hawkins, Rosa Knight, Emma Marshall, Clarence Nance, Selma Sayles, Julia Thomas, and Frankie Watts.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Emma Marshall
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Emma Marshall
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Emma Marshall"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Emma Marshall for some fun with words!