On this page:
- Enda Kenny is an Irish Fine Gael politician, and has been the Taoiseach since March 2011. He has led Fine Gael since 2002. He served as Minister for Tourism and Trade from 1994 to 1997. He is also a two-term Vice-President of the European People's Party.
- also known as 恩达·肯尼; Кенни, Энда
- born on (64 years ago) in Castlebar, child of Henry Kenny and Eithne Kenny
- nationality: Republic of Ireland
- religion: Catholicism
- profession: Politician, teacher
- Marriage with Fionnuala O'Kelly since
- parent of
- Enda Kenny is an Irish-born Australian folk-singer and songwriter.
Enda Kenny is a fictional character from the 2012 film A Kingdom Once Again.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Enda Kenny
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Lee McGowan, David Phinnemore
ENDA KENNY crossings, local economic development, administrative capacity building, and the environmental situation in the territory. SYED KAMALL (1967–) was elected as the leader of the ECR group in the European Parliament (EP) in ...
by P. Joyce, N. Wain
Enda Kenny became the new Prime Minister.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Enda Kenny
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Enda Kenny
Click on an item to view that photo:
Video about Enda Kenny
Enda Kenny & Lindsay Martin - "Language of the Land"
Enda Kenny & Lindsay Martin performing "Language of the Land" at Ararat Live on May 22nd, 2014.
SIGN LANGUAGE GUY TRANSLATES ENDA KENNY
In shock revelation sa #signlanguage guy was actually translating Irish premier #endakenny.
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Enda Kenny to see it in context!